The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

App Launch

Marketing, social media, advertising
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 7, 2020
Bristol, United Kingdom
Hi guys, I live in the UK and I have just started my Fastlane journey and I'd like your help.
We, my company Onsight Marketing, have an app launching in a few months. Without divulging too much its a video call app connecting people like Skype but with a difference, our USP ensures that my app will forever be relevant and we are projected to get 30M plus downloads within the first year but I need your help fastlaners. The app is in development and almost fully paid for, however, C0VlD-19 has affected our funding, how do I go about getting investors in the UK? I am willing to give up equity if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great and I will greatly appreciate it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.