The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone Reading Built To Sell?

Anything related to matters of the mind

ClintonSkakun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 26, 2011
D
Just ordered Built To Sell the other day. The book caught my interest becuase from the sample chapters and from the author's point of view, it's not another book on "purpose driven business" or starting a business you'll never quit. On his blog and YouTube videos he talks about building a business for around a decade or less and selling it. In the first few chapters of the book he brings up some examples of highly scalible businesses.

From what I've seen so far, this book has a lot in common Fastlane-wise.

I look forward to reading the book when it comes. I'm wondering if anyone else here has read the book and if so, what their take is on it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
I am reading it. I really liked the part of the discussion on what kind of salesperson to hire. You have to have an exit strategy.

dexta

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Mar 2, 2011
Seoul, Korea
I have yet to read it but this is definitely the type of direction anyone who has his own business should be working towards. Even if you don't plan on going all the way and selling it, if you have efficient systems implemented to the point where you don't need to be there, you have your very own money tree. And most likely, with that level of self-sufficiency, you can probably expand your business like a franchise. This is what I'm doing with my business in Korea, and if things go well, I will be on the fastlane very, very soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.