• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

Anyone into the Robert Ringer stuff?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by WildHoneyTree, Nov 21, 2018.

1. WildHoneyTree

WildHoneyTree Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $126
    A bit old school....Winning Through Intimidation (changed to To be or Not to be Intimated) and Looking out for No. 1. Very Libertarian leaning guy. I read them some time back and thought he was pretty cynical. Some years of being in the business world....I'm seeing he was spot on on many things. The world isn't as we wish it to be... face the truth and respect the jungle. His focus or main premise is that hard work, intelligence, skill, positive thinking etc will only get you so far if you don't know how to navigate human nature and the psychological traps to avoid. It's not the Robert Greene stuff on how to be a dark triad douchebag (no offence to his fans) and it does actually push staying in your integrity by learning how people are always subtly and not so subtly manipulating you for their own ends and agenda. How to see through it all and stand your ground. Mainly it promotes your right to make the best of your life without infringing on anyone else's rights (a bit of a Libertarian bias behind it but some damn good observations).

jon.M and Daniel A like this.
  2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,048
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  3. Tommo

Tommo Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,257
    Yeah I read that book around the late seventies, had a huge affect on my outlook and helped me make some hard decisions about life as a guy in his early twenties, particularly the reality bit. I was avoiding the truth in a bad relationship.
    Still relevant. You haven't been paid till the cheque is cleared in the bank.

jon.M likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.