The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone in Bangkok?

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Booked my ticket for Chiang Mai. Flying in January 27th, and staying for a couple days before heading to Pai. If anyone wants to grab food, let me know.

After a couple days of adjusting, I'll be heading to this place: Charn Chai Muay Thai Camp. 4 hours of physical training x 6 days a week. The way I look at it: I'll have nothing to do but get in shape and work on my business - which sounds perfect.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
It's up to your budget and what you want to do. If it's for fun, a hostel is good, but you probably won't make many business connections in a hostel. An apartment becomes cheap, once you book for a month. The cheapest apartment in my building is 12.000 Thai Baht for a month and it's only a monthlz contract, of which you will not find so many in BKK. Ur22 Residence starts at 10.500. In both cases you have to pay between 1000 and 1600 extra for bedsheets (and in my case, daily cleaning is also included)
Thank you for the advice. I would like to do an apartment next time I come here but I ended up going for a hostel in Chiang Mai before reading the above post. Now I have a bungalow at a muay thai training camp in Pai after a few days in CM.

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
Booked my ticket for Chiang Mai. Flying in January 27th, and staying for a couple days before heading to Pai. If anyone wants to grab food, let me know.

After a couple days of adjusting, I'll be heading to this place: Charn Chai Muay Thai Camp. 4 hours of physical training x 6 days a week. The way I look at it: I'll have nothing to do but get in shape and work on my business - which sounds perfect.

Good timing man. My last week in CM. Hit me up when you land.

I did my first muay Thai last week. You gonna get yo a$$ kicked ;)

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
I'll be in Bangkok on Feb 15 (next week). Got a 6 month multiple entry Visa, so I'll be there for a while. If anyone's down to meet up, I'm game.

MrProductive

Couchpotatoe turned Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 13, 2016
I'll be in Bangkok on Feb 15 (next week). Got a 6 month multiple entry Visa, so I'll be there for a while. If anyone's down to meet up, I'm game.
I am still in BKK til April. I am almost every day at True Cafe at Emquartier. So, if anyone wants to join for some coffee and co-working, let me know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.