The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone here taken a NLP.com course?

wilddog

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto
NLP. com is in Toronto next month doing a Practitioner's course.
I know alot of people here have done NLP training and swear by it.
Has anyone done it with NLP. com? If so, how did you like it and would you recommend it?

I'd like to stay away from spammy upsell-focused programs. The low price of this course is making me suspicious of the content quality.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Has anyone done it with NLP. com? If so, how did you like it and would you recommend it?

I'd like to stay away from spammy upsell-focused programs. The low price of this course is making me suspicious of the content quality.
I took their practitioner training a couple of years ago for $97 - now I think it's like $197 or $297??? Because they include timeline therapy in prac.

It is 100% worth it - they make up their money by offering advanced courses - including master prac for somewhere around $5,000. I personally bought the master prac DVD set for $600 18 months after finishing prac.

And here's the thing - they are not spammy and it's not a "hard sell" on their advanced products.

Reach out to me when you're done with the program and I'll get you going in the right direction for the next steps.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Yes, go take it. Worst case is you lost $197 on a new experience. Best case is you stumble on a life changing "science."

I'll take that chance any day.

wilddog

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto
I took their practitioner training a couple of years ago for $97 - now I think it's like $197 or $297??? Because they include timeline therapy in prac.

It is 100% worth it - they make up their money by offering advanced courses - including master prac for somewhere around $5,000. I personally bought the master prac DVD set for $600 18 months after finishing prac.

And here's the thing - they are not spammy and it's not a "hard sell" on their advanced products.

Reach out to me when you're done with the program and I'll get you going in the right direction for the next steps.

It's a 4-day course for $197. At that price, I was expected intense spam mixed with a little knowledge.
I appreciate your input!

andyandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Apr 10, 2014
It's a 4-day course for $197. At that price, I was expected intense spam mixed with a little knowledge.
I appreciate your input!
On their website I do not see any schedule if they are going to some cities? It seems online /books course,correct?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011

Also - what are you looking to learn NLP for? What is your end goal for it?

wilddog

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto
Also - what are you looking to learn NLP for? What is your end goal for it?
Another tool in the toolbox. I've thoroughly studied CBT and mindful meditation as a means to mental/emotional development. NLP appears to provide another interesting angle on this same area of development.

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
I thought NLP is for beginners who really need that wakeup call to take action. The only thing you need to know is to look at pictures of things that make you extremely jealous. Then take action

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
I thought NLP is for beginners who really need that wakeup call to take action. The only thing you need to know is to look at pictures of things that make you extremely jealous. Then take action
Uh-h,
ya, ok
I'll go out and do that.

D

Deleted20833

I was talking to a guy who is a "master" at NLP and
I asked him how effective is it in his business and
he said not enough to justify the amount of time
he used becoming good at it...he says he hardly
uses it and when he does the effects aren't ground
breaking.

That is what am "master" of NLP said..so it discouraged
me from wanting to learn

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I was talking to a guy who is a "master" at NLP and
I asked him how effective is it in his business and
he said not enough to justify the amount of time
he used becoming good at it...he says he hardly
uses it and when he does the effects aren't ground
breaking.

That is what am "master" of NLP said..so it discouraged
me from wanting to learn

If you want to use NLP for a typical business - look up metaprograms - the filters in the mind that drive people to take action. That is a direct benefit for growing your business using nlp in sales/marketing.

For the 'typical' business - if you are stuck, having trouble reaching the next level, or you are not 100% aligned with your goals - hire someone who knows how to create the shift within you. A 20 minute session will do all the internal work you need for the personal transformation side of it.

I met with my NLP mentor (whos been doing it for 25 years) and he rarely has repeat clients, because the shifts happen instantly.

NLP is my business and what I do - so for me - it is well worth the years of training and experience I've put into it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.