gogiver8figs
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2012
- Messages
- 37
Rep Bank
$255
$255
User Power: 114%
Hey guys,
Who here is a serious about being a software entrepreneur?
Here's a quick story.
Recently, I transitioned away from being a successful affiliate marketer towards launching my own software startup. Quite frankly - it's been a bit frustrating, demoralizing and at times lonely (even though I've had some success with 3 beta product launches).
Why? Because people in affiliate marketing aren't focused on "business monogamy" in that environment. Everyone's chasing money and what's hot.
The idea of focusing on one thing to the exclusion of everything else - until you make it a success and exit the investment. Nope, I feel like a fish out of water in those circles.....
Anyone go through this?
Who here is a serious about being a software entrepreneur?
Here's a quick story.
Recently, I transitioned away from being a successful affiliate marketer towards launching my own software startup. Quite frankly - it's been a bit frustrating, demoralizing and at times lonely (even though I've had some success with 3 beta product launches).
Why? Because people in affiliate marketing aren't focused on "business monogamy" in that environment. Everyone's chasing money and what's hot.
The idea of focusing on one thing to the exclusion of everything else - until you make it a success and exit the investment. Nope, I feel like a fish out of water in those circles.....
Anyone go through this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
