The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone here involved with the cigar business?

lankyape

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
340%
Mar 20, 2021
Stogie season is here again in Canada, and it got me thinking about the business side of cigars. I was wondering if anyone on here has a business that's involved with the tobacco industry in any way shape or form?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Stogie season is here again in Canada, and it got me thinking about the business side of cigars. I was wondering if anyone on here has a business that's involved with the tobacco industry in any way shape or form?

I worked in multiple smoke shops when I was younger. Razor thin margins in the tobacco industry, heavily regulated and unsavory customers.

You'd be better off in the vaping category, in my opinion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I used to like the Padron 1964 Aniversario the best. I was spending a Ferrari payment on cigars every month.

I decided that was stupid, so I went through a few years without having any cigars. I mostly chewed nicotine gum when I wanted a cigar. To me it was more convenient and basically free by comparison. Then it became a habit. Nicotine gum in the mouth almost every waking hour. I don’t like being controlled by something, so I quit that. I still chew the hell out of regular gum and my teeth are very clean. :rofl:

Now it is just an occasional cigar on the golf course or on the back porch. Maybe 1 per month, unless I’m on vacation and then I’ll smoke 10 a week.

I’m a total wimp now and prefer the super light Ashtons because I have no nicotine tollerance, and I am going to keep it that way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.