The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone Buying Rental Properties In Dallas Texas

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
My daughter has been my property manager for the 5 years that I have been living in Central and South America. But now she is moving to South America too. :))

So, I'm ready to sell my rental properties in North Dallas. These are tenant occupied with great cash flow.

If you're interested in buying in one of the hottest real estate markets in the United States, send me a PM.

There are 1000 people a day moving to Texas because the job market is so good. (rent increases)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LimitLessJG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jul 2, 2013
New Jersey
My daughter has been my property manager for the 5 years that I have been living in Central and South America. But now she is moving to South America too. :))

So, I'm ready to sell my rental properties in North Dallas. These are tenant occupied with great cash flow.

If you're interested in buying in one of the hottest real estate markets in the United States, send me a PM.

There are 1000 people a day moving to Texas because the job market is so good. (rent increases)

Not to get off the topic with your rentals but that's a crazy statistic about Texas with the amount of people moving there each day considering the fact that I'm almost set on moving to Houston from North Jersey (still considering LA also).

Good luck, hope you find buyers soon!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.