Hi,
I hope this is the right place to post this. My introduction: I'm in my late twenties, run my own business and although not a millionaire, make a decent living from it. I can work from anywhere with my laptop and so have started to travel the world and see if I can find a place I'd like to live in one day. (I'm from the UK, and don't like my home country). I speak fluent Spanish so have been to a couple of countries in Latin America so far - spent a total of about 3 years in this area of the world.
Are any of you out there doing something similar? It would be great to hear your stories and get recommendations on places to visit.
Thanks.
I hope this is the right place to post this. My introduction: I'm in my late twenties, run my own business and although not a millionaire, make a decent living from it. I can work from anywhere with my laptop and so have started to travel the world and see if I can find a place I'd like to live in one day. (I'm from the UK, and don't like my home country). I speak fluent Spanish so have been to a couple of countries in Latin America so far - spent a total of about 3 years in this area of the world.
Are any of you out there doing something similar? It would be great to hear your stories and get recommendations on places to visit.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
