D
DeletedUser394
Guest
I've got plenty of projects going on, and as soon as I lay down to bed, I think about all the things I'm going to get done the next day, and all the goals I'm going to accomplish.
I then get super excited (almost like a euphoric insanity) and I just need to move, run, dance, basically do anything and everything that you would expect from a person on a caffeine/sugar rush (haven't had much of either).
I'm trying to read, but I got to keep movinggg.
I'm just so excited about the future and life in general, and usually seems to hit me around 10pm-11pm right when I'm trying to go to bed.
For the last hour I've been doing push ups, sit ups, crunchs, squats, shadowboxing, capoeira, and I'm still just as excited and hopped up as before.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE IS GOOD





I imagine it's a good thing to be so excited and wired... but not when I'm trying to sleep.
Anyone share a similar experience?? If so, how do you cope, or do you embrace the insanity? I'm just strung up on endless waves of positive emotion (I swear to God, I don't use drugs hahaha).
I eat clean, and get plenty of exercise. I'm just so damn excited!!!
I then get super excited (almost like a euphoric insanity) and I just need to move, run, dance, basically do anything and everything that you would expect from a person on a caffeine/sugar rush (haven't had much of either).
I'm trying to read, but I got to keep movinggg.
I'm just so excited about the future and life in general, and usually seems to hit me around 10pm-11pm right when I'm trying to go to bed.
For the last hour I've been doing push ups, sit ups, crunchs, squats, shadowboxing, capoeira, and I'm still just as excited and hopped up as before.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE IS GOOD
I imagine it's a good thing to be so excited and wired... but not when I'm trying to sleep.
Anyone share a similar experience?? If so, how do you cope, or do you embrace the insanity? I'm just strung up on endless waves of positive emotion (I swear to God, I don't use drugs hahaha).
I eat clean, and get plenty of exercise. I'm just so damn excited!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
