The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any of you get super excited about life?

D

DeletedUser394

I've got plenty of projects going on, and as soon as I lay down to bed, I think about all the things I'm going to get done the next day, and all the goals I'm going to accomplish.

I then get super excited (almost like a euphoric insanity) and I just need to move, run, dance, basically do anything and everything that you would expect from a person on a caffeine/sugar rush (haven't had much of either).

I'm trying to read, but I got to keep movinggg.

I'm just so excited about the future and life in general, and usually seems to hit me around 10pm-11pm right when I'm trying to go to bed.

For the last hour I've been doing push ups, sit ups, crunchs, squats, shadowboxing, capoeira, and I'm still just as excited and hopped up as before.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE IS GOOD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I imagine it's a good thing to be so excited and wired... but not when I'm trying to sleep.

Anyone share a similar experience?? If so, how do you cope, or do you embrace the insanity? I'm just strung up on endless waves of positive emotion (I swear to God, I don't use drugs hahaha).

I eat clean, and get plenty of exercise. I'm just so damn excited!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Operation_OPM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 16, 2008
Hyper Hustle Zone, Quadrant I-4
I go through the same thing. I'm generally a optomistic/positive person. But what you're describing is pure chi/energy/prana/secret/source/force/holy spirit ect.ect. Channel it inward and create your ideal world inward, as soon as you wake up you'll feel the same enthusiasm...but you must act on it.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Yeah I do get excited some times.

Sometimes i cant sleep as well and I think about how I will be like in the future. My future is bright. I just have to be patient though.

I spend most of my day reading and then going out, but each day I learn something new.

I am glad that I am blessed with the body that I have and I take nothing for granted. Im blessed that I have the right mentality for being successful at such a young age.

Even though I let go of all my friends.Im blessed that I have a bright future.

gofalls

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Oct 7, 2007
Phx, AZ
Anyone share a similar experience?? If so, how do you cope, or do you embrace the insanity?

I too get the occasional unyielding fire. Often that feeling is balanced with a pendulum swing to the other side, depression. Both are tough to deal with and occasionally result in clouded judgment (in my case anyways).

Once I had the bright idea to go dirt biking starting at 10pm in a rain storm, solo. My bike broke down in the middle of the desert and after hours of tooling, hiking, and hitch hiking I finally made it back to my truck the next day in one piece. Ever hiked 7 miles in motocross boots, in the rain at night? I loved every minute of it.

Another time after a 12 hour shift I couldn’t sleep so I drove 14 hours through the night to Utah to meet friends for a day of snowboarding. I slid off the road several times through the mountain pass near Ceder. By the time I fell asleep I had been up for over 40 hours.

After another long shift at work I was on a “euphoric high†when 5 guys gave me and a buddy a hard time in the apartment building I was living at. We then began to beat the junk out of all of them which is very unlike us. I don’t know karate, but I do know crazy. When the police came I thought for sure I was going to be calling home for bail money but the officers just laughed about it because they just didn’t feel right about arresting us when it was a 5 on 2 match and they deserved it for the things they were doing/saying. Afterwards I was so pumped I couldn’t sleep so I drove 7 hours to Kaibab to catch the opening day bow hunting season. I spent the next 2 days chasing deer in the woods like a rabid animal.

I have plenty of stories that would expose me as border line insane. I just wish I was more creative so I can redirect the energy into something more productive. To answer your question.. Embrace it.. join the crazy club, everyone’s doin it.

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I too get the occasional unyielding fire. Often that feeling is balanced with a pendulum swing to the other side, depression. Both are tough to deal with and occasionally result in clouded judgment (in my case anyways).

Once I had the bright idea to go dirt biking starting at 10pm in a rain storm, solo. My bike broke down in the middle of the desert and after hours of tooling, hiking, and hitch hiking I finally made it back to my truck the next day in one piece. Ever hiked 7 miles in motocross boots, in the rain at night? I loved every minute of it.

Another time after a 12 hour shift I couldn’t sleep so I drove 14 hours through the night to Utah to meet friends for a day of snowboarding. I slid off the road several times through the mountain pass near Ceder. By the time I fell asleep I had been up for over 40 hours.

After another long shift at work I was on a “euphoric high” when 5 guys gave me and a buddy a hard time in the apartment building I was living at. We then began to beat the junk out of all of them which is very unlike us. I don’t know karate, but I do know crazy. When the police came I thought for sure I was going to be calling home for bail money but the officers just laughed about it because they just didn’t feel right about arresting us when it was a 5 on 2 match and they deserved it for the things they were doing/saying. Afterwards I was so pumped I couldn’t sleep so I drove 7 hours to Kaibab to catch the opening day bow hunting season. I spent the next 2 days chasing deer in the woods like a rabid animal.

I have plenty of stories that would expose me as border line insane. I just wish I was more creative so I can redirect the energy into something more productive. To answer your question.. Embrace it.. join the crazy club, everyone’s doin it.

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ YOUR POST!!!

it's things like this that i want to do whenever i get the chance!! most ppl are just to "shy" or want to act "normal" that theyre just so boring

this is really living the life and having fun!!

D

DeletedUser394

In my mini manic episode yesterday, I decided to make the commitment to overcome a longtime fear that I have, so I booked a little trip... First week of July I will be jumping out of an airplane at 12,000 feet.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
In my mini manic episode yesterday, I decided to make the commitment to overcome a longtime fear that I have, so I booked a little trip... First week of July I will be jumping out of an airplane at 12,000 feet.

I did that on my 24th birthday. I ended up making 8 total,...you'll love it. If you can, go AFF (Accelerated Freefall Course). Thats what I did and it's much better than going tandem. Blue Skies Ryan.

D

DeletedUser1

I'm super excited about the film 'teaser' my editor and I have just completed. I will share it with you guys pretty soon for any input you may have.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
On my days off, I go to my laptop and check my new messages from the people I speak to on my emails.

I am looking forward to July, but honestly I am optimistic about the future since I know all my hard work will pay off. I'm only dealing with one project; "the project of myself" at this point. I am making decisions right now in June; 30 days left before all the plans start acting together. I know it's going to work out in the end. Where to move, what to do, who to be with, and how fast I should see the profits coming in.

I will be a millionaire before 25 years old. That's going to happen, since I have the most amazing attitude towards life.

D

DeletedUser394

I did that on my 24th birthday. I ended up making 8 total,...you'll love it. If you can, go AFF (Accelerated Freefall Course). Thats what I did and it's much better than going tandem. Blue Skies Ryan.

That's pretty cool!

Yep, AFF (I think here it's 'Progressive Freefall') is definitely an option. My step father was a paratrooper in the army for 27 years, and is fully certified for that kind of thing.

It's all about utilizing the resources you've got available to you!

KittyWrestler

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
May 6, 2011
It's kind of funny that the only period of time I was so super excited everyday was when 1) I was broke after a divorce and no job 2) I was building my first online store day and night

I would lay in bed at 2am out of pure exaustion and still thinking about what I wanted to do the next day when I woke up. It was very exciting. That burning desire to make something great really got me going...

Then after the store is launched, made money and I handed the operations and profit to my parents so that they could have a good retirement, I went back to the corporate...

good money, good hours.. but.. no fire anymore.. So go figure...

Jack Stitt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 11, 2011
I quit my day job back in December of 2010. I'm currently living off income generated by web sites that I made out of thin air. It's a pretty euphoric feeling to wake up and know that you can do whatever you like.

I had a conversation with my mother the other day. She works 10 hour days at the same job she's had for 30 years (!). She was saying how much she dreaded waking up every morning at 5 a.m. I wake up at 5 a.m. excited to start the day.

So yes, it seems like a dream and the best thing about it is I control my own destiny.

Hokoleskwa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
May 25, 2011
Denver
Whenever I come up with a really exciting idea close to bedtime, I know my sleep is doomed. I will lay awake all night planning out every aspect and detail in my head. It helps to write them down, both to get them out of my head and to actually be able to remember them in the morning.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I would lay in bed at 2am out of pure exaustion and still thinking about what I wanted to do the next day when I woke up. It was very exciting. That burning desire to make something great really got me going...

I quit my day job back in December of 2010. I'm currently living off income generated by web sites that I made out of thin air. It's a pretty euphoric feeling to wake up and know that you can do whatever you like.

I had a conversation with my mother the other day. She works 10 hour days at the same job she's had for 30 years (!). She was saying how much she dreaded waking up every morning at 5 a.m. I wake up at 5 a.m. excited to start the day.

Amazing living the dream isn't it? When you go to sleep and you can't wait to wake up the next day because you are excited, you know YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM -- This is the Fastlane and yes, it isn't about how much $ you made that day.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
That's great! Keep it up!

I'm the same way, I curse 4 day weeks because its hard to get people to do anything and I look forward to Monday. My friends think I'm nuts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.