- Joined
- May 12, 2014
- Messages
- 31
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 84%
I am looking to ask some experts in my niche for an interview to build up some quality content on a blog which should aid in promoting the product.
I'm a bit clueless on what the standard way is to ask for these interviews. Should I just send one big email introducing my self, mentioning the product and the blog and then list out a load of questions for them to answer?
Or should I just briefly introduce myself and say I would like to do an interview and await a response before sending out a load of questions?
Some of these people are book authors, so I am trying to skim their books which should give me an idea of questions I can ask. This should give me an idea of good topics that I can then use to move into people who aren't authors. It's a lot of reading, but also a lot of learning.
I'm a bit clueless on what the standard way is to ask for these interviews. Should I just send one big email introducing my self, mentioning the product and the blog and then list out a load of questions for them to answer?
Or should I just briefly introduce myself and say I would like to do an interview and await a response before sending out a load of questions?
Some of these people are book authors, so I am trying to skim their books which should give me an idea of questions I can ask. This should give me an idea of good topics that I can then use to move into people who aren't authors. It's a lot of reading, but also a lot of learning.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
