The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anton Kreil on financial success

Anything related to matters of the mind

James007Hill

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 29, 2019
I just wanted to share with you all a couple of videos that I've enjoyed and got value from in the past that I think fit the "Unscripted " mindset. They are by Anton Kreil - his area of expertise is trading/financial markets but don't let that put you off as a) the videos are about financial success and are NOT trading specific and b) as someone who is somewhat of an expert on the world of charlatan trading educators, I assure you he is not "just another scammy trading educator"! That said, if you are totally new to him, don't be put off by the first couple of minutes of the first video (or the clickbait title) which may indeed initially come across like it's just going to be about a showboating trader who has rented a nice apartment on Airbnb to say "look at me, I live here and so could you" - seriously, stick with it and the value and wisdom he shares is brilliant, especially if you are still relatively new to the world of thinking and doing things differently to the majority.

As a quick aside, from my experience he is one of the very few trading educators who genuinely understands that world and how to do it properly, and his approach and the work involved is enough to put a lot of people off - I've seen his course through a friend and it's clear to me his approach to trading is the very definition of operational excellence, which is what's needed to have any chance of success in the extremely low barrier to entry world of trading! Given my backstory of trading disaster, I only wish I'd found him sooner, before I lost everything! I still follow him even though I will never trade ever again, just for the value he adds with his overall mindset such as through the videos below.

As I said though, the videos below are NOT about trading and contain a lot of great points and value for anyone wanting to be financially successful in any field. That said, for the very experienced and seasoned fastlaner's among you, there probably won't be anything mind-blowingly different to what you've heard before, but to those still relatively new to it all, I'd massively recommend. They are very long videos but worth the investment in time when you fancy some "educational downtime"! The first video is time stamped with the main points if you want to cut any fluff and get straight to the main points, and admittedly the first 20 minutes is more about him and what he does for a living, but from then on there is a lot of good stuff that is relevant to entrepreneurial success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

terrordread

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 26, 2020
I just wanted to share with you all a couple of videos that I've enjoyed and got value from in the past that I think fit the "Unscripted " mindset. They are by Anton Kreil - his area of expertise is trading/financial markets but don't let that put you off as a) the videos are about financial success and are NOT trading specific and b) as someone who is somewhat of an expert on the world of charlatan trading educators, I assure you he is not "just another scammy trading educator"! That said, if you are totally new to him, don't be put off by the first couple of minutes of the first video (or the clickbait title) which may indeed initially come across like it's just going to be about a showboating trader who has rented a nice apartment on Airbnb to say "look at me, I live here and so could you" - seriously, stick with it and the value and wisdom he shares is brilliant, especially if you are still relatively new to the world of thinking and doing things differently to the majority.

As a quick aside, from my experience he is one of the very few trading educators who genuinely understands that world and how to do it properly, and his approach and the work involved is enough to put a lot of people off - I've seen his course through a friend and it's clear to me his approach to trading is the very definition of operational excellence, which is what's needed to have any chance of success in the extremely low barrier to entry world of trading! Given my backstory of trading disaster, I only wish I'd found him sooner, before I lost everything! I still follow him even though I will never trade ever again, just for the value he adds with his overall mindset such as through the videos below.

As I said though, the videos below are NOT about trading and contain a lot of great points and value for anyone wanting to be financially successful in any field. That said, for the very experienced and seasoned fastlaner's among you, there probably won't be anything mind-blowingly different to what you've heard before, but to those still relatively new to it all, I'd massively recommend. They are very long videos but worth the investment in time when you fancy some "educational downtime"! The first video is time stamped with the main points if you want to cut any fluff and get straight to the main points, and admittedly the first 20 minutes is more about him and what he does for a living, but from then on there is a lot of good stuff that is relevant to entrepreneurial success.

Came across these a couple of years ago and absolutely loved them. Initially sceptical of him but when you get past the trader part of his persona his view on freedom is really valuable.

He also appeared on a program called million dollar trader where he mentors some 'slow laners' in how to operate within the market with varying degrees of success. I think it's on youtube as well and is pretty funny if you like his personality.

James007Hill

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 29, 2019
Came across these a couple of years ago and absolutely loved them. Initially sceptical of him but when you get past the trader part of his persona his view on freedom is really valuable.

He also appeared on a program called million dollar trader where he mentors some 'slow laners' in how to operate within the market with varying degrees of success. I think it's on youtube as well and is pretty funny if you like his personality.
It's definitely wise to be sceptical of any "trading educator"!

And yes I have seen bits of that program. Personally I like his personality - he can be quite brutal at times (especially on Twitter and LinkedIn!) and doesn't suffer fools gladly, but I think that's what I like about him - you always get his honest opinion, even if you don't like or agree with it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.