Feel like I'm finding these stories out of the woodwork today.
EO Fire Podcast.
I listen to this podcast from time to time. I must say this guy is impressive, he implemented a PROCESS and is now killing it (I know from listening to him he started in Sept 2012 with no pay until April of last yr). He's been posting is monthly income. Very impressive:
http://www.entrepreneuronfire.com/income/
EntrepreneurOnFire’s Monthly Income Reports
Feb. 2014: Gross: $189,884.00 | Net: $166,284.00
Jan. 2014: Gross: $158,931.00 | Net: $138,606.31
2014 Running Total: $304,890.31
2013
Dec. 2013: Gross: $115,663.55 | Net: $101,506.85
Nov. 2013: Gross: $94,448.00 | Net: $86,625.77
Oct. 2013: Gross: $100,284.00 | Net: $88,978.08
Sep. 2013: Gross: $51,301.86 | Net: $45,382.79
Sep. 2012 - August 2013: Net: $69,870.05
EO Fire Podcast.
I listen to this podcast from time to time. I must say this guy is impressive, he implemented a PROCESS and is now killing it (I know from listening to him he started in Sept 2012 with no pay until April of last yr). He's been posting is monthly income. Very impressive:
http://www.entrepreneuronfire.com/income/
EntrepreneurOnFire’s Monthly Income Reports
Feb. 2014: Gross: $189,884.00 | Net: $166,284.00
Jan. 2014: Gross: $158,931.00 | Net: $138,606.31
2014 Running Total: $304,890.31
2013
Dec. 2013: Gross: $115,663.55 | Net: $101,506.85
Nov. 2013: Gross: $94,448.00 | Net: $86,625.77
Oct. 2013: Gross: $100,284.00 | Net: $88,978.08
Sep. 2013: Gross: $51,301.86 | Net: $45,382.79
Sep. 2012 - August 2013: Net: $69,870.05
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
