• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Another Band Gig

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by jasoncuellar123, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,846
    I thought it'd be fun to document some of my band's success on here.

Maybe come up with new ways to market ourselves, get new customers, play at different venues, etc.

A little backstory:

We're 7-8 guys from Austin playing Cumbia in a band called "Xtenzo" (not my decision, lol), anyways, everyone played in different bands before but we're together now as a group; hence Grupo Xtenzo (seems to be common in Cumbia band culture, the word "Grupo" before the band name).

We started in May, and have played live about 6-7 times already.

We have another gig this Saturday in San Antonio.

Anyways, bands aren't cheap.

Every Friday we rent rehearsal space, not to mention travel costs, equipment, yikes!

Anyways, my goal is to get some more gig here in local Austin venues; hopefully some places will host more Latin nights and we can play regularly.

Oh yeah, the pay sucks!

Anyways, sorry this is kind of garbled it's all off the top of my head.

Here's our Facebook page!
    Grupo Xtenzo ATX

We also have an Instagram: Grupo Xtenzo (@grupo.xtenzo) • Instagram photos and videos

Any marketing, branding, or execution advice would be appreciated!