The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Another Affiliate question

Toiletcake

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 4, 2007
I have been searching for previous solutions to my question and really haven't found what im after. I am looking to find qualified affiliates to market my service. I am interested in a cpa type of payout to fill out my forms.

I have been looking at shareasale and a few others.

I am concerned about the safety of setting up an affiliate program as an advertiser/merchant. Whats the probability of an affiliate marketer going about the marketing process to promote my service in an unethical way, "blackhat?"

I have heard that affiliates can spam and do a host of unscrupulous techniques which can ruin all your organic marketing work and create a lot of damage to a business owner.

Does this happen or is it a point of concern? Would using a company like shareasale help to monitor this type of issue versus setting up your own affiliate program?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.