What's new

Annual health screenings -- DO IT

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mike24601

Consumption Bear
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
195
Location
Illinois
Rep Bank
$1,315
User Power: 268%
Hey folks, as we all know, your health is your greatest asset, and when your health goes to shit you end up on a fastlane to the graveyard. For many years, I struggled with the pressure of a potentially fatal genetic disease that I might have had but I was too afraid to go and have testing done. I had resigned myself to ignorance, and had decided to let the chips fall where they may rather than subject myself to "knowing." It wasn't until I started reading TMF that I realized that if I'm going to go fastlane I need to be as much in control of my future as possible. I knew then that I needed to grow a sack and go get the testing done that had stifled me creatively and professionally for a decade. As it turns out, the process was not as painful as I expected and resulted in a clean bill of health--a massive weight off my shoulders. I encourage all of you to get acquainted with your bodies--go get checked out if you suspect anything! Many things can be cured if caught early that will allow you to enjoy a long life and focus on the goals that are important to you. :peace:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom