The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Annual health screenings -- DO IT

mike24601

Consumption Bear
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Hey folks, as we all know, your health is your greatest asset, and when your health goes to shit you end up on a fastlane to the graveyard. For many years, I struggled with the pressure of a potentially fatal genetic disease that I might have had but I was too afraid to go and have testing done. I had resigned myself to ignorance, and had decided to let the chips fall where they may rather than subject myself to "knowing." It wasn't until I started reading TMF that I realized that if I'm going to go fastlane I need to be as much in control of my future as possible. I knew then that I needed to grow a sack and go get the testing done that had stifled me creatively and professionally for a decade. As it turns out, the process was not as painful as I expected and resulted in a clean bill of health--a massive weight off my shoulders. I encourage all of you to get acquainted with your bodies--go get checked out if you suspect anything! Many things can be cured if caught early that will allow you to enjoy a long life and focus on the goals that are important to you. :peace:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.