The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Announcing the Launch of "The Sourcing Blog"

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Elizabeth Shi

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 18, 2014
China
118th AUTUMN CANTON FAIR SESSION BLOG UPDATE:

What better way to celebrate the start of another session of the Canton Fair than giving away a FREE & very comprehensive e-Book? :cool:

Our first eBook is finally out! Please feel free to download the eBook by clicking the link here.

In this eBook you will get:

• A printable ultimate Canton Fair Checklist that you can use as an actual guide before, during & after your visit to the Canton Fair.
  • An extensive list of the popular Trade Fairs in China
  • Tips before actually visiting the fair – Researching and Preparation for China Trade Fairs , Dealing with Visa Issues, Recommendations for Travel & Hotels, Essential things to carry with you
  • How-Tos and Tricks at the Canton Fair – At the Canton Fair Venue, Differentiating Traders from Manufacturers, Detecting and Avoiding Scams, Best Places to Eat Out and Enjoy Guangzhou Nightlife, Useful travel Tools & Emergency Numbers
  • Spicing up Follow up – After visiting the Canton Fair
  • And lots more!
Elizabeth

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Elizabeth Shi

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 18, 2014
China
UPDATE:

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would post a little update here as I haven't posted for a while as things got really crazy busy especially before the CNY holiday!
So to make up, I wanted to share our new blog post here.

Our director, China Sourcing expert Ash Monga (who some of you might have met during the Freedom Fastlane Live Event on Austin,TX) will be a speaker at the Smart China Sourcing Summit hence the new e-book.

Cheers,
Liz ;)

Elizabeth Shi

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 18, 2014
China

Elizabeth Shi

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 18, 2014
China
Hi Guys,

I just want to apologise for the lack of update on this thread and would like to share the updates on our blog as well.

1. The latest blog post is regarding how the EPA Crackdown disrupts the China supply chain.
Experiencing Production delays from your Chinese Suppliers?
Environmental Crackdowns are the cause

I hope this post will help in understanding the reason of the delayed in manufacturing operations & costs which have been eventually passed down to China importers.

Cheers,
Liz :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.