I love the fact that I can jump back onto this forum and review my own posts. It's kinda cool to review my own journey and progress! Well, I just wanted to throw out another update. I am now legal in the state of CA, and I have published my work online. Since my last thread, I had to put in a massive amount of action to get the program back on track and moving forward. I had no time to just sit around and think about it, I had zero choices but to pivot and run.
Anyways, the new site is active now, www.encourageuprogram.com, and I am currently in the process of educating myself further into the marketing area. I will start a thread over there once I find myself in front of a few challenges that only the professionals over at Fastlane can help me with. Well, at least in my experience everyone here is top-notch. I have to take a lot of suggestions from here and ran with them. They either stuck and were implemented or they lead to better solutions, either way, my progress, and execution are credited towards the population here. As far as my new company... Well, let's just say if it was not for MJ and the Fastlane, I would still be coming home and watching Netflix for hours. Not today!!!
In fact, today I have reached out to more people and offered them free access to my program, just because I know their story and I see their struggle. I find myself just bringing more value to people in recovery. Not even selling my services or products, just showing love to others who are trying to walk the same path. Okay, well that is all I have for right now, in fact, I need to do a few hours of my own work before I wrap up this Monday.. hope everyone had a great weekend and a better week ahead.
Anyways, the new site is active now, www.encourageuprogram.com, and I am currently in the process of educating myself further into the marketing area. I will start a thread over there once I find myself in front of a few challenges that only the professionals over at Fastlane can help me with. Well, at least in my experience everyone here is top-notch. I have to take a lot of suggestions from here and ran with them. They either stuck and were implemented or they lead to better solutions, either way, my progress, and execution are credited towards the population here. As far as my new company... Well, let's just say if it was not for MJ and the Fastlane, I would still be coming home and watching Netflix for hours. Not today!!!
In fact, today I have reached out to more people and offered them free access to my program, just because I know their story and I see their struggle. I find myself just bringing more value to people in recovery. Not even selling my services or products, just showing love to others who are trying to walk the same path. Okay, well that is all I have for right now, in fact, I need to do a few hours of my own work before I wrap up this Monday.. hope everyone had a great weekend and a better week ahead.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
