- Joined
- Apr 8, 2011
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
Hi all.
My name is Mikey (been called that for many, many, many years!) and I live in little old Rhode Island.
Since leaving school, I've flip-flopped back and forth between working for others and working for myself in various businesses. While I definitely preferred working for myself, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane I now realize why those businesses never led to the type of income or lifestyle I would have preferred - they were just glorified jobs. I was trading time for money, all the while violating every element of the CENTS formula!
Well, that was then, and this is now. And now that I have my head screwed on just a little bit better, and have a much deeper desire for and appreciation of a better life, I'm in the process of giving it a go once again. No, check that - not giving it a go, but giving it my all. And with the information, insight, and inspiration I've gained from reading MJ's book (and I hope to find in this forum as well) I'm ready to rock it!
My name is Mikey (been called that for many, many, many years!) and I live in little old Rhode Island.
Since leaving school, I've flip-flopped back and forth between working for others and working for myself in various businesses. While I definitely preferred working for myself, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane I now realize why those businesses never led to the type of income or lifestyle I would have preferred - they were just glorified jobs. I was trading time for money, all the while violating every element of the CENTS formula!
Well, that was then, and this is now. And now that I have my head screwed on just a little bit better, and have a much deeper desire for and appreciation of a better life, I'm in the process of giving it a go once again. No, check that - not giving it a go, but giving it my all. And with the information, insight, and inspiration I've gained from reading MJ's book (and I hope to find in this forum as well) I'm ready to rock it!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
