The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AmericanSpartan prepares for a new war

AmericanSpartan

Warrior Monk
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 20, 2016
Westfield, IN
Hello Fastlane!

This is AmericanSpartan. @jon.a requested that I introduce myself and I am happy to oblige.

I cannot remember how I exactly stumbled upon Mr. DeMarco's book The Millionaire Fastlane , but the book appeared to find me when I needed it most a few days ago. I couldn't put it down and read it in two days! Shortly after, I found the forum and started reading all I could. I was, and still am, blown away. The information unlocked over the past few days validated several ideas I entertained in my mind from my personal journey to better myself over the past few years. No person or place managed to put everything together so clearly as Mr. DeMarco and the Fastlane Forum members. I feel as if I am still in the orgasmic afterglow of having my mind blown. It is proving to become a major paradigm shift in my reality. I am deeply grateful.

As far as my background, I am coming upon the end of my adventures in the U.S. military and transitioning into the next chapter of my life. I spent my time as a leader of Marines in the infantry, an opportunity that allowed me to forge myself into a better person. I learned many valuable life lessons that I look forward to applying in bringing value to others in whatever avenues present themselves.

I'm currently taking action in starting an online business. I don't expect much, but it will provide exactly what I need right now, which is to take action doing ANYTHING! I'm putting one foot in front of the other till I find a trail that allows me to better provide value to others.

I look forward to interacting with many of you on this forum, and contributing as I can, when I can. If you have any questions about my time in the military, military life, skills, or about military related subjects in general, I am more than happy to respond.

With love,

A.S.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello Fastlane!

This is AmericanSpartan. @jon.a requested that I introduce myself and I am happy to oblige.

I cannot remember how I exactly stumbled upon Mr. DeMarco's book The Millionaire Fastlane , but the book appeared to find me when I needed it most a few days ago. I couldn't put it down and read it in two days! Shortly after, I found the forum and started reading all I could. I was, and still am, blown away. The information unlocked over the past few days validated several ideas I entertained in my mind from my personal journey to better myself over the past few years. No person or place managed to put everything together so clearly as Mr. DeMarco and the Fastlane Forum members. I feel as if I am still in the orgasmic afterglow of having my mind blown. It is proving to become a major paradigm shift in my reality. I am deeply grateful.

As far as my background, I am coming upon the end of my adventures in the U.S. military and transitioning into the next chapter of my life. I spent my time as a leader of Marines in the infantry, an opportunity that allowed me to forge myself into a better person. I learned many valuable life lessons that I look forward to applying in bringing value to others in whatever avenues present themselves.

I'm currently taking action in starting an online business. I don't expect much, but it will provide exactly what I need right now, which is to take action doing ANYTHING! I'm putting one foot in front of the other till I find a trail that allows me to better provide value to others.

I look forward to interacting with many of you on this forum, and contributing as I can, when I can. If you have any questions about my time in the military, military life, skills, or about military related subjects in general, I am more than happy to respond.

With love,

A.S.

I enjoyed your first posts, and will read through them more slowly over the next few days. Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...