Hi guys, I'm Bram and 21 years old living in Holland. I'm still studying but already got a huge interest for entrepeneurship especially in the Health/Fitness world since there lays my knowledge!
I want to get my life going and im looking for adventures, I'm already so bored at internships from 9-5 which gives me a huge drive to create my own destiny!! I am going to cut the rope and find a faster way to succes and wealth!
I want to get my life going and im looking for adventures, I'm already so bored at internships from 9-5 which gives me a huge drive to create my own destiny!! I am going to cut the rope and find a faster way to succes and wealth!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
