The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon Launches A Feature I Have Been Asking For 6 Years

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
What are Virtual Bundles?
Virtual bundles are a new type of ASIN that let you sell FBA products from your brand in complementary groups and give you the option of offering discounts on the new ASIN. It takes just a few minutes to create a bundle. You don’t have to change anything about your inbound FBA inventory, and when a customer buys a virtual bundle, Amazon ships the items as part of the same order. Virtual bundles help you build brand loyalty, while helping customers discover and buy more products from your brand.

@biophase don't miss this I can forward you the email if you didn't get it

@AllenCrawley

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks for tagging me Dave but I don’t think this works for me because they are going by ASINs I believe. I can’t really bundle a collar and leash because each product has over 30 variations and I have 6 different leashes and 4 different collars. So that’s 180 ASINs to bundle 120 ASINs, the number of combos would be insane.

However this could work well with supplements and treats. And I could try some odd combos like a dog toy bundles with a dog bed.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Thanks for tagging me Dave but I don’t think this works for me because they are going by ASINs I believe. I can’t really bundle a collar and leash because each product has over 30 variations and I have 6 different leashes and 4 different collars. So that’s 180 ASINs to bundle 120 ASINs, the number of combos would be insane.
Take Top 5 best sellers and bundle them only?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Pretty sure they have to be in your own inventory.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.