The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shipping

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Yea free shipping... But is it free TWO DAY shipping??

the company says it can be assembled in two-three days

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Takes me 8 hours to put together a book case, how in the hell can I put together a house in 3 days? :eek:
LOL... results may vary?

Anyway, not sure I'd want to live in an Amazon Prime home, but it's interesting to see the way things are going.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Not bad if you're on a tight budget. Wonder if you could make a business out of it though.

I remember the start of the tiny house fad , one of the companies was building them in a warehouse , the foundations on wheels so you ship em out like that. Very labor intensive.

They have those giant lego blocks now though , do something like that where its all just modular , plumbing and electric built into the bricks , it all just snaps together.

I think the trouble is zoning laws , one big thing with the tiny houses was that you couldn't actually put them anywhere. So then it became like "have the nicest house in the mobile home park" or "buy your own land" , well if you have the money for the land why overpay for a tiny house?

I think itll be interesting when some area actually allows those giant 3d printers that make houses to start work. Completely destroy local home values and absolutely decimate the construction industry.

Eric Flathers

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Feb 9, 2019
Nomad
Yea free shipping... But is it free TWO DAY shipping??

the company says it can be assembled in two-three days

These premade houses are going to be getting more popular. There are companies who have made some pretty good designs. They are better than the old premanufactured homes of yesteryear. They use 3rd modeling and some were first tested in places of natural disasters where instant shelters were needed.

I've also seen some mobile ones and things like stages for smaller concerts floating around. They are built like transformers.

Mobile Stage

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Some reviewers have negative things to say about them. I kind of agree, but this is mostly insteredting to be because this may be awesome in the future.

Honestly if you wanted a Tiny House there are much cheaper ways to do it.

Eric Flathers

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Feb 9, 2019
Nomad
I remember the start of the tiny house fad , one of the companies was building them in a warehouse , the foundations on wheels so you ship em out like that. Very labor intensive.

They have those giant lego blocks now though , do something like that where its all just modular , plumbing and electric built into the bricks , it all just snaps together.

I think the trouble is zoning laws , one big thing with the tiny houses was that you couldn't actually put them anywhere. So then it became like "have the nicest house in the mobile home park" or "buy your own land" , well if you have the money for the land why overpay for a tiny house?

I think itll be interesting when some area actually allows those giant 3d printers that make houses to start work. Completely destroy local home values and absolutely decimate the construction industry.

I've seen some videos of those 3D printer houses, pretty impressive. And yes technology is going to make most manual labor jobs obsolete.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.