The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon - Any Tips for rebooting a listing that has been "sold out" for some time?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Tim001

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have an Amazon listing that had steady sales and high conversion rates, when launching I only spent $30 on advertising. I capture & analyze keywords that generated sales then used those to update my listings.

We ran out of inventory (separate story) and were sold out for about a month. The first day I restocked (seller fulfilled, not back to FBA yet) I had a flood of sales and sessions (This was bizarre - it's almost like there was a back in stock notification sent to people who had these in their carts or wishlist - but I didn't think this functionality exists).

Anyways it's been several days and sessions & sales are still low.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm assuming I probably need some ad spend to re-rank and recharged the algorithm?

Thanks,
Tim

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.