Hello readers,
So I am currently a registered Amazon partner and I am working on submitting opportunities through my APN Portal in order to get onto the Select Tier.
But I am looking for a team on AWS who can manage everything of the requirements of a given project from start to finish including maintenance and operate under my brand for a period of time for a monthly fee.
Yes I have tried to talk to my general manager about this but replies are very slow (once to twice for the whole working week) which is not helpful at all. So far I've missed out on 2 great long term projects and I don't want to miss out on anymore.
Considering my business needs as well as the ACE opportunity submission form, what fields within that form do I need to select so that my project will be assigned to a team which will manage all technicalities and maintenance for me for a monthly fee?
In the Delivery Model field (bottom of form), which out of the following 2 do I need to select according to my business needs?
1) Managed Services or;
2) Resell
Thank you in advance!
So I am currently a registered Amazon partner and I am working on submitting opportunities through my APN Portal in order to get onto the Select Tier.
But I am looking for a team on AWS who can manage everything of the requirements of a given project from start to finish including maintenance and operate under my brand for a period of time for a monthly fee.
Yes I have tried to talk to my general manager about this but replies are very slow (once to twice for the whole working week) which is not helpful at all. So far I've missed out on 2 great long term projects and I don't want to miss out on anymore.
Considering my business needs as well as the ACE opportunity submission form, what fields within that form do I need to select so that my project will be assigned to a team which will manage all technicalities and maintenance for me for a monthly fee?
In the Delivery Model field (bottom of form), which out of the following 2 do I need to select according to my business needs?
1) Managed Services or;
2) Resell
Thank you in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
