The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AMA - $500k+/mo Dropshipper With Rebills

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
What do the numbers look like on the products?

You said $2-5 cpa and the products are free plus shipping?

What are you doing for TikTok ads? Finding creators and sending them product and paying them?

Any other upsells on the funnel?

I was in a coaching group ages ago that was teaching the buyers club upsell method, he was also paying for some thing where you give people a bunch of discounts at other places to increase the perceived value. I never tested it, didn’t sit right with me but interesting to see people are still doing it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yellowist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Jun 12, 2022
How do you recommend newcomers get a start in dropshipping? Of course the answer is "just do it" but it can be confusing, how did you learn the skills to get a start in the industry?

Kalactose

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 21, 2022
How do you find winning products?

How do you create ads that perform well?

What makes a great product website?

Is a one product store or niche store better?

What sales funnel strategies can you share with us?

What platforms do you use for ads?

Thanks so much already. I've learned a lot from this thread!

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
What are some of the key differences you notice between you and the thousands of wanna be drop shippers? Of course it’s mainly mindset, discipline, persistence, etc. But what are the key strategic differences that make you successful?
It's understanding that everything in life comes down to having an unfair advantage.

Most blatantly believe that if they do what's necessary they'll have results that everybody wants and that's simply not true.

There is no secret.

And because there is no secret if everyone just did what's necessary everyone would be "successful", however, that's not true.

Unless you have an edge and can outcompete, you won't really be able to make it.

And yes, if we're talking about over 8figs a year it's all about:
  1. Unfair competitive advantage
  2. Product market fit
  3. Systems and process
I've seen a lot of people get to 7 figs and drop back to 6. I've seen a lot more who are at 5 figs and can't break to 6.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
How to build an unfair competitive advantage?

There are many ways, but you can't do it unless you know what you are talking about.

What is having an unfair advantage mean to you? What examples would you come up with? Why do you think they are justified?

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
There are many ways, but you can't do it unless you know what you are talking about.

What is having an unfair advantage mean to you? What examples would you come up with? Why do you think they are justified?

For me it means a clear advantage over my competition, which cannot be copied.

If I had to think of an example that fall within this definition it would be the brand and customer relationship leading to unfair existing purchasing power.

Could you tell us your definition & example?

If I had to come up with my own my mind goes to unfair relationships with suppliers or ad platforms or payment processors or a celebrity endorsement from a friend. Something like that.

i didnt thought about unfair relationships like that but this could maybe fit better than my example.

tcat2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 19, 2023
>>The rebills are an access to a restricted membership which has f+s offers for high perceived low cogs products. The uptake rate is surprisingly very low.

Can you expand on this part ? whats the membership site look like?? anyone?

Nez24

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 14, 2019
Has TFLF changed or am I really not interesting to anyone? haha :D

I guess I didn't brag enough about myself and not trying to sell any snake oil here.

Well, we're on track to do 1m in revenue this month, so w.e. If you guys don't have any questions then that's fine with me :) I wish I had all the answer back then. Would have moved so much faster.

Either way, if anyone stumbles on this thread. Feel free to ask.

I do suggest joining the INSIDERS and reading through the gold that's available there.

Most of what all new guys are missing is simply the right mindset. The rest is not even interesting since it's just a matter of time until you figure it out assuming enough action is taken.
So are you saying find someone on the inside to help find a winning product?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.