The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Am I too young for the entrepreneurial thing?

Anything related to matters of the mind

bwalklet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Apr 3, 2011
I've been getting kind of depressed by the loneliness that comes from working alone, and I'm starting to question if it's really worth it? I'm almost 25 and at times I am sadly envious of my friends who have office jobs, make steady incomes, live in the city, and get to interact with people on a daily basis.

This isn't to say that I don't work with others...but I'm wondering if I should give the job market one more chance? My only real experience with the rat race was through internships, so I'm not even sure if I truly experienced something I couldn't bear...or if it was just the fact that it wasn't a paid position.

I've already soft-launched my SEO/social media business, but I've hit a bump in the road given the lack of results up to this point, the low income, and of course, the loneliness. Any words of inspiration would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also curious to know how others my age feel about this? Similarly, I'm curious to hear from those who went through this at my age...

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
In short, NO! Have you read TMF yet? If not, go do that right now before you do anything else. After that, go read The Dream by Gurbaksh Cahal. After you have read both books cover to cover, ask YOURSELF the question you just asked on the board.

Cheers!

CallMeWonder

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 14, 2011
Seattle, WA
No dude! I'm 16 and I sit alone hours on end learning to code, doing hours of research on what to do, reading success stories, getting more motivation, gaining knowledge.

Being young is a pro not a con!!

LianaWesten

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 22, 2011
Dallas, Texas
You should read TMF , stat.

I'm 27 right now, and I wish I had known things I do now back when I was 20 or so. I would've started with my game right then. :D

I never worked an office job, or any of that sort, and I wouldn't change that.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
I've been getting kind of depressed by the loneliness that comes from working alone, and I'm starting to question if it's really worth it? I'm almost 25 and at times I am sadly envious of my friends who have office jobs, make steady incomes, live in the city, and get to interact with people on a daily basis.

This isn't to say that I don't work with others...but I'm wondering if I should give the job market one more chance? My only real experience with the rat race was through internships, so I'm not even sure if I truly experienced something I couldn't bear...or if it was just the fact that it wasn't a paid position.

I've already soft-launched my SEO/social media business, but I've hit a bump in the road given the lack of results up to this point, the low income, and of course, the loneliness. Any words of inspiration would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also curious to know how others my age feel about this? Similarly, I'm curious to hear from those who went through this at my age...

Thanks!

I'm the same age as you and will turn 25 in a few months. I also felt the same sense of frustration when thinking about my friends working and being "successful" in their jobs. However, I know that if I gave up on my fastlane plans without at least trying for several years, I would regret it for the rest of my life.

It ultimately comes down to that for you as well; if you gave up and got a career, would you regret it for the rest of your life, when you're 34...44...54, etc.? If you can live with giving up on your plans then do it because the fastlane is not for everyone; it's very difficult. I've been trying for the past year with several ideas which didn't work out, but now I believe I'm onto one that will make me rich and I'm moving quickly to take advantage of it.

It's the best idea I've had yet but I would never have come up with it if I hadn't tried out the other ones first since you notice things along the way while you're building other businesses that don't apply to yours but make you think, "Hey, how come no one is doing this?" Or "I can do that better than such and such company!"

But, you have to fail many times before you succeed because very few people hit it out of the ballpark on their first attempt; even Bill Gates failed several times before he became wealthy. Most people don't know this, but he had another business before he created Microsoft and it failed and Microsoft took years to get going, but people only care that he succeeded ultimately and that's what matters, not the failures in your past but the success you will enjoy if you keep working hard at it.

Maybe SEO/Social media won't be the business that makes you wealthy. For one thing, it's a very competitive market. Instead of being a small fish in a big pond, why not try to be a big fish in a smaller pond? Look for areas that aren't being addressed effectively where there's a need for innovation.

It's best if you enter new markets that have been proven to work by some other company and you are one of the early competitors who can copy what they've done right and innovate to distinguish yourself from them and therefore grab a significant share of the market. Take Living Social for instance.

They weren't innovators in their space. GroupOn started this whole social coupon craze back in 2008, and because of their amazing growth, they attracted lots of competing sites like Living Social. GroupOn owns something like 85% of the social coupon market because they were the first in and they had a lot of venture money to use in growing their business much faster than anyone else could.

However, the founders and investors of Living Social understood that they didn't have to have the whole pie or a majority of the pie to make money. They've captured about 10% of the social coupon market which translates into hundreds of millions of dollars.

lilc800

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 20, 2011
Texas
Just so you know I am 14... Not saying that I am like already running a business but I am learning from these other people on the forum so soon as I turn 18 I can start getting serious if not before

bwalklet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Apr 3, 2011
Thank you all for the words of encouragement. I am already on my second read of TMF , but will check out the other book mentioned in the first response.

I don't expect the SEO/SMM to be my ultimate fastlane business, but I do expect to start there before implementing a bigger idea.

Darkside: I know what you mean when you get the thought that you can do it better than those who are already doing it...and that really continues to motivate me and assure me that I am cut out for this. Thanks for the great examples.

I guess the thing that eats at me the most are the superficial things like having my own apartment, being close to where my friends are, getting instant gratification (from the unfulfilling hours and type of work) with a weekly pay check. I guess I have to keep reminding myself that it will all come if I continue to work hard at what I'm doing and not give in to the temptations. While they are barely making ends meet doing remedial tasks for a boss, I am gaining a ton of experience that grows by the day, all while being able to save money.

For those of you under 18, I actually think you're doing this at a great time, and I'm totally jealous. During the mid-20s is what I was really referring to as "too young" for this, given that my friends with office jobs are meeting people and living in cities with young people. It's a lot of indirect peer pressure in the post-college years, and I'd say it's my biggest obstacle.

But forget 'em! I'll make it on my own. :)

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Thank you all for the words of encouragement. I am already on my second read of TMF , but will check out the other book mentioned in the first response.

I don't expect the SEO/SMM to be my ultimate fastlane business, but I do expect to start there before implementing a bigger idea.

Darkside: I know what you mean when you get the thought that you can do it better than those who are already doing it...and that really continues to motivate me and assure me that I am cut out for this. Thanks for the great examples.

I guess the thing that eats at me the most are the superficial things like having my own apartment, being close to where my friends are, getting instant gratification (from the unfulfilling hours and type of work) with a weekly pay check. I guess I have to keep reminding myself that it will all come if I continue to work hard at what I'm doing and not give in to the temptations. While they are barely making ends meet doing remedial tasks for a boss, I am gaining a ton of experience that grows by the day, all while being able to save money.

For those of you under 18, I actually think you're doing this at a great time, and I'm totally jealous. During the mid-20s is what I was really referring to as "too young" for this, given that my friends with office jobs are meeting people and living in cities with young people. It's a lot of indirect peer pressure in the post-college years, and I'd say it's my biggest obstacle.

But forget 'em! I'll make it on my own. :)

Yes, that's a good point. When you're a teenager and you're working on your fastlane plans after school and on weekends you don't really feel like you're missing out since most teenagers are confined to their homes by their parents anyways; so while you're there you might as well try to become wealthy. Between 18-22 most of your friends are in college so they're not really able to have as much fun as they'd like since they don't have much money and they have to spend a lot of time in class and studying, etc.

Their situation has improved since high school but they're still not fully independent adults yet. But, after college ends they become professionals; have their own place, go on vacation, meet new people, have new experiences, etc. while you're working hard on you fastlane plans, living at home with parents to cut costs, and feel frustrated that you're missing out on those things that your friends are experiencing. I remember reading once that mid-twenties are the most difficult and awkard time in a man's life.

It's when they're transitioning from a kid into their adult self; they're no longer being coddled by being in a safe environment like school or home; they're in the real world and have to deal with the consequences of that fact. So, being an entrepreneur at this age who forgoes a traditional career and and the income and lifestyle that comes with that is sort of like delaying your adolescence in a way, since you're missing out on those experiences that your peers are having.

It's tough, but if you want to be wealthy before the age of 30 then this is the road you must take. Like I said earlier in the thread, it's not for everyone but for those few people who would regret it if they didn't try, I say go ahead and do it; for everyone else I suggest the slowlane.

kraze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Aug 1, 2011
What you're going through is something most of us have or will experience in some form, but I think it separates those who are in love in the dream of being rich from those who are obsessed with making that dream a reality. Like darkside stated, "it's not for everyone..."

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Quarter life crisis happens somewhere in there too.

LOL. I wouldn't say it's so much of a crisis as it is a transition. I guess it could be considered an identity crisis, since you're transitioning from a boy into a man, so you have to shed your childish ways while learning how to live in the adult world. It's definitely a weird time.

I've heard that early 40s is the most difficult time in the lives of women because it's when most of them lose their looks and find that they're not getting the same attention from males that they used to; instead the women in their 20s and 30s are getting all the attention and perks from men both in every day life and at work, while they have to work twice as hard as those younger women to get promotions, etc.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
When I saw the question in your thread, I thought you were much younger.

In short, you can't be too young for business.

For this:

've been getting kind of depressed by the loneliness that comes from working alone, and I'm starting to question if it's really worth it? I'm almost 25 and at times I am sadly envious of my friends who have office jobs, make steady incomes, live in the city, and get to interact with people on a daily basis.

Man I can relate, but:

1) As for envying the cubicle guys, go ahead man and try it out, it MAY be fun for like a month or so, and yes it will bring some illusion of social life, and if you have nice colleagues, it may even bring you some social life (I've always had to date a girl from the firm, just had to - and it's always like everyone knows, but no one is sure:))

That cubicle life is a mess, you can wear a nice suit too, just a matter of personal style. And you can go to any caffe, any beach, any place in the world, and work that SEO thing from your laptop - or even someone else's computer, if you keep things in the cloud.

So you're light years ahead of them in lifestyle already.

2) As for social life, big city etc. I don't know where you are but...you can move, or go to the city for weekends. Or if you're really far away from civilization, you can travel to the city friday night, sleep in a hotel (or at some girl's place:)) and get back home on sunday.

Also, many freelancers and solo workers from home face the loneliness and disconnection things, and many of them create groups where they meet, exchange experience and just hang together. Look for such groups in your area, or create one. There are online workers everywhere, and many of them will embrace the idea once they know there's a meeting.

Autonomust

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 27, 2011
Northeast PA
So you're light years ahead of them in lifestyle already.

2) As for social life, big city etc. I don't know where you are but...you can move, or go to the city for weekends. Or if you're really far away from civilization, you can travel to the city friday night, sleep in a hotel (or at some girl's place:)) and get back home on sunday.

Also, many freelancers and solo workers from home face the loneliness and disconnection things, and many of them create groups where they meet, exchange experience and just hang together. Look for such groups in your area, or create one. There are online workers everywhere, and many of them will embrace the idea once they know there's a meeting.

^^^I support those two statements.

A

Anon3587x

Fortune Favors the Bold.

Maybe you need to look into offline opportunities.

Behind a computer I'm not nearly as effective as I am face to face, maybe you have similar attributes.

I swear, talking and studying what it requires to become rich is harder than the process itself.

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
bwalklet - The only question here is what your decision is not what your age is. This is one choice that you thankfully control. Age only matters in worthless controls by goverment regulations - when you can consume alcohol, when you can enlist in the military, when you can vote, etc. Being too "old" or too "young" is just a state of mind otherwise!
My friend I am 47 years old and successful in terms of the slowlane road (good job, 6 weeks vacation a year......) but I am just recently awakening to the reality that I could have so much more if I didn't limit myself.
Start from where you are now and move forward to where you want to be. Don't waste your time on what you could have done or should have done or what you wish to have in the future - As Nike says - Just Do it!
Best of luck and fortune to you bwalklet and all the fastlaners!

CyrusVirus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 7, 2011
Funny, seems like we're on the same boat. I'm turning 25 this Nov, and I can relate. Especially since I'm also working 6 days a week alone secretly forging a fastlane while my close friends are all working their steady desk jobs. Choosing between building a fastlane business and working a good job is like selecting your mode of transport. Question is will it get you to where you want to go in life faster? It all boils down to personal preference, just make sure it's your unadulterated choice at the end of the day.

It's tough working on something alone that seems like only you are mad enough to believe in. It's quite unnerving too, to take off on your own journey without travel companions, with total disregards to how the rest of the world will view you.

No one is too young to become an entrepreneur. Some children are already doing small scale businesses in schools reselling erasers and other 'premium' goods whether they are aware of it or not, I think that's an entrepreneurial thing too.

I suggest you hang out here when you need a breather, or maybe share your speed-bumps that you run into. It is very important that while you work hard, give yourself some time to cool down too. Maybe reward yourself with something you love doing. I guess if we are not with the rest of the world, we are by ourselves. Here. Or in tiny clusters around your city area, you just have to do something to attract these like-minded individuals to your social circle. And by the looks of it, you seems to be doing something now. So thumbs up!

I was fortunate enough to have stayed with a multi-millionaire for close to 20months, he opened my eyes to a world of possibilities. He started very much alone and younger than us, around the age of 20+. He took things 1 step at a time, from self-employed to building and owning a bar, to selling it, and investing in developing bungalows to flipping them, to building his first budget hotel now. He tells me often that "You don't need that many friends. I only have 1 close friend, and the rest are family. When you get to where I am, you will realize how many of this so-called friends are just people who wants a piece of your success." -I hope what I typed here made sense, and he is the reason why I eventually read MJ's TMF and decided I can do better for myself.

If you choose to play it safe and join the crowd, there is a high probability you might look back and regret not taking that 'risky' step to be developing something of your own. Plus, your SEO venture is just the starting point. I'm sure along the way you will stumble upon something else that will put you onto the fastlane, seems to be how life rewards the persistent. So press on bwalklet! :)

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ

Thanks!

Your right where you need to be. All the feelings your experiencing are normal. I was 24 when I started my company and I had a newborn on top of it. I felt all the same things your talking about above but I kept pushing forward. I didn't have much of a social life because between working one job at night to pay the bills while working on my business during the day, and then throw in a new baby it was rough. Eventually I started making enough money with the first 6 months to quit the "job" and go full force. By the time I was 26 I was buying my first home, by the time I was 29 I was on the brink of a net worth of 1,000,000. I had little breaks during those years to give myself some recharging time but basically was a work in progress for 6 years. When I turned 30 I started to enjoy the the hard work I had put in. I'm 37 and the business i have has grown to where I don't have to work more than 20 hours a week and I rarely go into the office anymore. The last 7 years I have done things that the "slowlane" says you can do when you retire and are 60+ years old. No thanks. I've lived out my 30's like most would want to live out their 20's except I had a successful business making me money 24/7 and the freedom to do whatever I wanted when I wanted.

Maybe what your doing isn't your niche, maybe it is. I knew within the first couple months that I was on the right track. Don't go back to slow lane. Keep moving forward, adjust if you need to but don't settle. 50 to 60 hour work weeks were coming for me early on, the trade off was a nice income and lots of nice toys I always dreamed of having and I really didn't need to work anymore as I have employees handle all the BS I used to do so I can concentrate on routine maintenance to keep moving forward.

You will have more opportunities that some people call "luck" when your in charge of the car your driving. That "luck" shows up because you were there working the process. That is what separates the slowlaners from the fastlaner. You need to position your self and be ready to jump when you need to jump. You can't do that if you working for someone else.

RazvanRogoz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Sep 18, 2011
Romania
There is a simple equation in life.

If you think you are too young, you are.
If you think you are not good enough to achieve something, you are not.
If you think you don't deserve more, then you don't.

You are what you think. How you see reality and how you see yourself is a personal experience.

To answer your question, at 25 you are kind of old. I am 20. I have read my first business book at 15. I have sustained myself financially for 3 years now.

And yes, I have sometimes thought about working at an office job. From the outside, it looks great. You get to wear a suit, you get a company car, you can buy a new car using a company leasing.

But from the inside, it's not that awesome. You have to kiss a lot of rear-sides, you can't express yourself, you can forget about personal and skill development because your boss does not really care what you know, only what you have to do.

The fast-lane is not for everyone.
The slow-lane is not for everyone.

If you want a life filled with stability, then get an office job. I don't know what you guys think, but the fast-lane is not stable. It's a new kind of game, with new rules and in which you must be a great player.

If you know the rules and improve your ability to play the game (as in learning what to actually do to achieve success), you'll win. If not, you'll lose.

Success is not a game for the lazy or unambitious people.

So forget for a second about the fast-lane. Forget about the slow-lane.

And just think what you want out of your life. If it's wealth, then stop thinking about it and get to work. If you want stability, then get a job. It's as simple as that.

What I don't like about financial revolution books is that you usually get a cult following.

You get people worth under $10.000 giving you advice about investing in real estate. You get lazy people talking about motivation.

I guess it's the case here too, as I'm willing to bet that 20% of the members here are making 80% of the money.

So use your own judgement. If you want to make money, it's not easy. It's hell, at least in the beginning. It will get easier with time though.

But some people are just not after the money. And that's what you need to find out before walking on this path - if you want wealth or if you want stability.

SHHDlove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN

Thanks!

Well, I'm 23, but I did the same thing where i did a social media business in college. I didn't like the job. Didn't feel fulfilling enough. I graduated, moved to Indianapolis and got a job as a portfolio analyst for an insurance company. While I love my job, I work from home and am desperately lonely. I got tired and now am networking in the area to meet like minded people. It's been fun, and I'll make some money along the way too.

bwalklet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Apr 3, 2011
Sorry to bring back this old post, but I just saw all of the comments now and wanted to thank everyone.

I also thought I'd provide an update:

Still haven't given up on entrepreneurship. My freelance PPC/SEO work continues to grow and I've steadily increased my income from year to year. I've also been developing a website on the side for almost a year now, and it has been making more and more passive income every month.

I'm moving in with my girlfriend in the city even though I may not really be able to afford it comfortably. But I'm determined to make this work, and I'm working very hard at it.

For any of those who run into doubts with what they are doing from time to time, don't give up. Continue to learn and make adjustments. Read. Write. Produce. Test. Repeat. TAKE ACTION!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hate to be an a**hole, but you sound like a wus. Suck it up, work hard and meet people worth knowing. Look at my sig, your friends are dead. Their dreams are pissed away.

I am distancing my self from diehard slowlane people because I don't really enjoy their company.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read the update. Great decision.

FiveOone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
This made me lol. Thanks.
Its good to see that you stuck at it Bwalklet. I've only been here for a couple of months but its strange reading old threads and not recognising the names. I'm determined not to become one those random names that has potentially submitted to a slowlane lifestyle and have given up on their dreams. Im glad you havent either.

Speed+ for hanging in there.

JasonC

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 9, 2013
For any of those who run into doubts with what they are doing from time to time, don't give up. Continue to learn and make adjustments. Read. Write. Produce. Test. Repeat. TAKE ACTION!

Keep up the good work! I personally know several entrepreneurs in their mid-20s who are either 6 or 7 figure earners so it definitely can be done! BTW, Farrah Gray was also a millionaire at age 14 I think.

LOL!! This is so funny! Thanks for the great laugh!

bwalklet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Apr 3, 2011
haha :D

Yeah, you absolutely have to surround yourself with the right people. The people I'm closest to believe in me, and while that's very important, it's most important that I believe in myself. I haven't stopped...and I won't stop. I'm glad that I have concrete evidence that I've grown from that post over a year ago. I still regard MJ's book as the best/most important that I've ever read and maybe ever will!

SameerElvis

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Feb 7, 2013
Aligarh, India
I'm 21 and I have been running a web design & development firm (including SEO / SEM services) doing around $30,000 per year since the past 4 years or so. I started out over 9 years ago - guess what is 9 minus 21? 12. That's right, I was 12 years old when I started learning web design (I taught myself PHP, MySQL, Xhtml / css, javascript, Photoshop design skills etc etc over the years) and by the time I was 16 I was doing steady freelance work. I sold a website for $7,000 when I was 18, on Flippa.com - I continued to sell many other websites in the lower $x,xxx range and made a name for myself there. I'm not trying to boast but just showing you age, in business, is an irrelevant metric. (And this is hardly anything to boast about anyway.. its more like the slowlane except good enough for my age :p)

Next year, when I turn 22, I'll be moving out and living alone and setup an actual office with a sales team and such - all with my own money. I have never in my life felt that I am too 'young' for something, infact it has been kind of an advantage for me as a lot of people I have met over the years are at first shocked to know about my age and the kind of work I do (I am recognized in the design industry and have been mentioned in numerous design galleries and publications - Smashing Magazine etc) - I have built a lot of good relationships this way. I have only met people who have encouraged me to keep moving ahead.

Nobody is going to accuse you of being too young. The hardest thing about start ups is starting up itself. The best time is NOW. Go for it!

And at 24 years old I'd say you should be worried about being a bit old rather than young (lol just kidding) :p

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I feel old. And I'm on the verge of turning 21. I'll be that in April. I'm a failure in comparison to a lot of teenage millionaires. I am getting on the ball of my life, before it's too late, and I'm old and decaying with rotting teeth. I can feel the wrinkles already, and my flesh is sagging. My mental capacity is weakening. I'm losing it!

I don't know.... I figure by 25 I would be a success somehow. 25 is pushing 30. Way too many 30 yr old millionaires... that it's kind of common. You really don't get a shock expression saying I'm a millionaire at 30, but I think you kind of do at 25 still.

Seriously, 25 years old is kind of old. It's not young at all. It's old enough to retire.

edit: poor me, I responded to this thread already.

SameerElvis

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Feb 7, 2013
Aligarh, India
I feel old. And I'm on the verge of turning 21. I'll be that in April. I'm a failure in comparison to a lot of teenage millionaires. I am getting on the ball of my life, before it's too late, and I'm old and decaying with rotting teeth. I can feel the wrinkles already, and my flesh is sagging. My mental capacity is weakening. I'm losing it!

Man I certainly don't see any wrinkles or saggy skin at 21. (<< See proof on left :p) Infact I have only grown stronger, lost acne totally - that's about it. As for death, we have already been dead billions of years before our date of birth - it'd be pretty much the same after that: you'll never know you're dead. It's like going to sleep. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.