Good day everyone,
I just wanted to talk about this little device I have had for over half a year called Alpha-Stim. I was first introduced to Alpha-Stim when I was in rehab last year in October. Here is the facilities description of the device:
"Alpha-Stim is a powerful drug free treatment tool that helps individuals achieve recovery while reducing anxiety, depression, insomnia, and pain thus helping to lessen the overall effects of trauma and impact of one's addiction.
Alpha-Stimulation uses a (CES) technology which has existed for 40 years and has been regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1977. It has been used by over 8 million people worldwide and, increasingly, by the U.S. Military over the past 8 years to help those who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
How it works for Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia
Alpha-Stim treats the body at the electron level by changing the electrical and chemical activity of certain nerve cells (serotonin, acetylcholine) in the brainstem. It transmits a unique electrical waveform that alters the cells communication as it amplifies activity in some neurological systems and diminishes activity in others. The Alpha-Stim device focuses on developing a balance and equilibrium in the "alpha" state of the brain. Stressful symptoms like agitation, racing heartbeat, shallow breathing, tightened muscles etc., are all reduced as the brain reaches a more balanced state. Alpha brain waves are associated with feelings of calmness, relaxation, and increased mental focus.
A treatment session involves placing padded clips on both ear lobes, which are connected to a device that delivers small amounts of stimulation to the brain. This is a painless experience that induces a relaxed state.
Effectiveness
Alpha-Stim has been in double blind studies comparing performance to antidepressants. Even though with regular and consistent treatments it has proved to show more positive results in placebo effect studies in treating depression and anxiety than Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, and Effexor, we want our clients who also are dealing with a mental health condition to continue with the medication regimen. However, with adding Alpha-Stim to their treatment services, they may find greater freedom and relief from anxiety, depression, insomnia, other trauma related symptoms as well as post-acute withdrawal symptoms.
Reasons to try Alpha-Stim
Alpha-Stim can help clients with their addiction treatment goals by promoting greater focus and concentration. This means clients are better able to retain and process information, while being mentally present during treatment experience and recovery process. It is highly recommended clients receive regular Alpha-Stim treatments throughout treatment"
-----
Before October, I had no idea this device even existed. My doctors were also clueless of its existence as well as its application. Not surprising because they, along with my parents, tried shoving prescription pills down my throat since i was diagnosed with ADD at age 5 (i know, insane)
Anyways, I decided to drop the $800 for the device and I haven't regretted it since. The mental clarity I have from using it is was akin to the amphetamine focus i had when I was taking
Adderall, but without the loss of appetite, fatigue, insomnia and countless other terrible side effects that accompanies consuming the drug. It is a steep price, but when you factor in the years of paying copays and buying prescriptions drugs, driving to the drug store, the havoc that medication can wreak on your body, it was an investment for me.
I guess you can call Alpha-Stim a productocracy; that is why I want to inform everyone here at the forum that there IS another option besides medication. It truly does work; I am living, breathing, testimonial proof, along with many online who can attest to its effectiveness, and if I can make at least one persons life better by writing this, then I have done my job.
I just wanted to talk about this little device I have had for over half a year called Alpha-Stim. I was first introduced to Alpha-Stim when I was in rehab last year in October. Here is the facilities description of the device:
"Alpha-Stim is a powerful drug free treatment tool that helps individuals achieve recovery while reducing anxiety, depression, insomnia, and pain thus helping to lessen the overall effects of trauma and impact of one's addiction.
Alpha-Stimulation uses a (CES) technology which has existed for 40 years and has been regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1977. It has been used by over 8 million people worldwide and, increasingly, by the U.S. Military over the past 8 years to help those who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
How it works for Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia
Alpha-Stim treats the body at the electron level by changing the electrical and chemical activity of certain nerve cells (serotonin, acetylcholine) in the brainstem. It transmits a unique electrical waveform that alters the cells communication as it amplifies activity in some neurological systems and diminishes activity in others. The Alpha-Stim device focuses on developing a balance and equilibrium in the "alpha" state of the brain. Stressful symptoms like agitation, racing heartbeat, shallow breathing, tightened muscles etc., are all reduced as the brain reaches a more balanced state. Alpha brain waves are associated with feelings of calmness, relaxation, and increased mental focus.
A treatment session involves placing padded clips on both ear lobes, which are connected to a device that delivers small amounts of stimulation to the brain. This is a painless experience that induces a relaxed state.
Effectiveness
Alpha-Stim has been in double blind studies comparing performance to antidepressants. Even though with regular and consistent treatments it has proved to show more positive results in placebo effect studies in treating depression and anxiety than Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, and Effexor, we want our clients who also are dealing with a mental health condition to continue with the medication regimen. However, with adding Alpha-Stim to their treatment services, they may find greater freedom and relief from anxiety, depression, insomnia, other trauma related symptoms as well as post-acute withdrawal symptoms.
Reasons to try Alpha-Stim
Alpha-Stim can help clients with their addiction treatment goals by promoting greater focus and concentration. This means clients are better able to retain and process information, while being mentally present during treatment experience and recovery process. It is highly recommended clients receive regular Alpha-Stim treatments throughout treatment"
-----
Before October, I had no idea this device even existed. My doctors were also clueless of its existence as well as its application. Not surprising because they, along with my parents, tried shoving prescription pills down my throat since i was diagnosed with ADD at age 5 (i know, insane)
Anyways, I decided to drop the $800 for the device and I haven't regretted it since. The mental clarity I have from using it is was akin to the amphetamine focus i had when I was taking
Adderall, but without the loss of appetite, fatigue, insomnia and countless other terrible side effects that accompanies consuming the drug. It is a steep price, but when you factor in the years of paying copays and buying prescriptions drugs, driving to the drug store, the havoc that medication can wreak on your body, it was an investment for me.
I guess you can call Alpha-Stim a productocracy; that is why I want to inform everyone here at the forum that there IS another option besides medication. It truly does work; I am living, breathing, testimonial proof, along with many online who can attest to its effectiveness, and if I can make at least one persons life better by writing this, then I have done my job.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
