Hello friend,
I read The Millionaire Fastlane about year ago. Since then the way i think is not the same. Born 2 years before 2000. Fast-forward 17 years to 2016 (december) and all you could learn from me was that you could shot people through the wall in few games. I've wasted a lot of time playing games (10,000h +) . Still fighting my addiction and i hope i'll get rid of my gamer personality once and for all. Anyway, in the beggining of mentioned december something broke inside me.I realized i hadn't achieved anything and hadn't learnt anything. It was instant slap in my face. I had seen my life from different point of view. That day is my beginning of being productive human. I was brought up in a poverty so my goal is to gain freedom and start living life to the fullest as well as make as much money as i possibly can. I've played with graphic design(photoshop master) and "programming"(HTML,CSS,JS), but i realized it's not the path i want to follow. I hope i'll become succesful entrepreneur and as time passes i'll try to share my experience and wisdom with you. Hope my English will not make you want to kill me. Have a nice day!
I read The Millionaire Fastlane about year ago. Since then the way i think is not the same. Born 2 years before 2000. Fast-forward 17 years to 2016 (december) and all you could learn from me was that you could shot people through the wall in few games. I've wasted a lot of time playing games (10,000h +) . Still fighting my addiction and i hope i'll get rid of my gamer personality once and for all. Anyway, in the beggining of mentioned december something broke inside me.I realized i hadn't achieved anything and hadn't learnt anything. It was instant slap in my face. I had seen my life from different point of view. That day is my beginning of being productive human. I was brought up in a poverty so my goal is to gain freedom and start living life to the fullest as well as make as much money as i possibly can. I've played with graphic design(photoshop master) and "programming"(HTML,CSS,JS), but i realized it's not the path i want to follow. I hope i'll become succesful entrepreneur and as time passes i'll try to share my experience and wisdom with you. Hope my English will not make you want to kill me. Have a nice day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
