The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

almost 20 YO fella and his short story.

milesky

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 11, 2018
Poland
Hello friend,
I read The Millionaire Fastlane about year ago. Since then the way i think is not the same. Born 2 years before 2000. Fast-forward 17 years to 2016 (december) and all you could learn from me was that you could shot people through the wall in few games. I've wasted a lot of time playing games (10,000h +) . Still fighting my addiction and i hope i'll get rid of my gamer personality once and for all. Anyway, in the beggining of mentioned december something broke inside me.I realized i hadn't achieved anything and hadn't learnt anything. It was instant slap in my face. I had seen my life from different point of view. That day is my beginning of being productive human. I was brought up in a poverty so my goal is to gain freedom and start living life to the fullest as well as make as much money as i possibly can. I've played with graphic design(photoshop master) and "programming"(HTML,CSS,JS), but i realized it's not the path i want to follow. I hope i'll become succesful entrepreneur and as time passes i'll try to share my experience and wisdom with you. Hope my English will not make you want to kill me. Have a nice day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...