The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE All Marine

Rem

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Spam Disclaimer: This is not my own site and in my industry I heard of a good investment opportunity so passing it along...

...I heard that allmarine dot com is looking for micro-investors at increments of $5K. They are a brick and mortar company that hauls in millions yearly. I know them from the industry I do my online business in. Anyway, they are looking to create their online presence with the start up capital and they are projected to make $1.1M in just their first year and are looking to sell in the first 3-5 years at roughly $20m-$25m

I know some of you like to invest, such as myself. So I can get you an email if anyone is interested.

OK thanks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Rem

Rem

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Just wanted to bring this back to the surface. There is a detailed business plan and economic summary available. This is a large company. I am not sure if they are still looking for investors but you may want to get in on the action before their big investors comes on board in another week or so.

I can get you in touch with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom