The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

All I have is Money... Best High Investment Business Ideas?

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
The US is still the easiest place in the world to become a millionaire. Leaving the US is for after you've piled the cash. Anyone who thinks they're getting rich by moving to Europe, or Japan and investing in an industry primarily underpinned by public sector graft doesn't have a clue.

I perhaps shouldn't have said move, but visit.

Maybe it is easier for an American to get rich in the US, than a European to get rich in Europe.That is no excuse though.

but everyone I've got verifiable advice form says go where the market is. Of course anyone serious will know better than anyone else where that is. The US does a pretty brisk trade in biomass pellet exports to Europe, not a lot sold in US. Demand is certainly different in different countries. Pavihaus does quite well here, in the USA, I don't think there is a lot of interest.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
Foreign bank accounts are subject to exchange rate risk. Currency depreciation can easily offset any interest paid.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Foreign bank accounts are subject to exchange rate risk. Currency depreciation can easily offset any interest paid.

Exactly. Although a strong foreign currency can help offset risk of currency depreciation at home(but silver and gold can too)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.