The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alex Hormozi. What is your opinion? Mine is (mostly) negative.

Guru

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Hormozi's content in the last month has been some of the best I've listened in a long time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Laurex

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 12, 2017
Romania
I have read all this thread thinking I might find an angle that I missed. For me, it was all very well explained by Hormozi himself in a video (can't find the link right now, it's an ocean of videos of him on YouTube).
It's a story of him explaining to his father how people give him $xxxxx each, because he helps them make $xxxxxx so it's a win/win situation.
To me, it's very simple, business growing has different stages:
1. MVP stage. You work your a$$ out to validate an idea
2. Towards-unicorn stage. You hire people to help you grow.
3. Full blown business. Other people run this for you.
Excuse the naming conventions above, I might've missed some intermediate stages also.
The point with Hormozi is that he's showing you that he knows how to deal with #2 and #3. Once you have a valid business, he can help you grow fast.

At least that's the big claim. And the "money back guarantee" is that you pay him commission/equity/whatever ONLY IF what he does is actually working.

In regard to $1 books and what he makes via YouTube ads, I think that's just covering advertising costs. The branding campaign it's paying itself and as some people pointed out already, he looks like he's into it for the long run.

In short, he gives you all ideas/advices for free if that's what you need. If you need help with execution, that's paid, but not using a traditional payment model.

So, he's good if you need advice. Decent advice at zero cost, no upsell for a $999 course? I'm in!
Taking the step further is a decision that you have to make for yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.