The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alex Hormozi. What is your opinion? Mine is (mostly) negative.

Guru

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Scammer is a word that is too harsh. I haven’t seen anything Alex did the warrant just a strong word.

Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump had quite consistently scammed people off, not in the criminal law statutory sense but done business in extremely unethical way, basically creating business entities that are designed to be bankrupted later, so that by the time the customers and suppliers and lenders begin to sue them for damages, they have already siphoned the money into their private pocket.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
His book is good. But it's nothing that you can't already find out there in direct response literature. There's literally nothing new.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if Alex were a scammer. Good scammers are also very skilled at sales & marketing – they have to be. I simply don't know enough about him to say though.

So if I were to tell you to take a purple crystal ball the next time it rains and go under a tall tree, and start pouring the salt over the crystal ball because when you do that, a lightning bolt will strike the tree... and you go and do exactly as I've instructed, and the lightning bolt strikes, I presume you'd be telling everyone how I am some sort of god, right?

There are three points here:

1) There will always be success stories, even for scams, and people who get some benefit
2) Your individual positive experience with something cannot be extrapolated to say "I know what he preaches works" – you haven't isolated all other variables to see that it was his advice and not the million other circumstances, events and occurrences around you that led to your success. Nor, for that matter, have you put forward a rational argument for why his advice worked in your situation.
3) It's not a simple matter to determine cause and effect, and "success" alone is a poor criteria.

I think one of the worst things that is affecting the young generation, people in their teens and early 20s, is actually the rise of the fake influencers around us. It's why people don't know who to trust anymore, and it has completely eroded their trust in themselves. They need to watch a YouTube video to tie their shoes, it's kinda pathetic if you ask me.

According to your mindset, if Bill Gates were to say Alex is a scam artist of the worst kind, we'd have to believe him, because he's richer than us (or Alex). I don't believe what someone says just because they have money. I believe it if it makes sense, it's rational and logical. Why do you believe things based on them being said by a rich person?

This is exactly why the current generation (not you, folks much younger than you) is so dumb – they take life advice from all sorts of influencers, most whom are in no position to give advice of any kind. They don't know what to believe, and they end up believing that by some sort of magic, by being close to those people, something will rob off them, and they too will make lots of money. A ripoff of the law of attraction really.

I don't know you and you don't know me.

All I'm going to say is the guy built and sold $100M business in 4 years. This is an absolute fact. And it wasn't built on a scam. I'm not sure where this scammer thing comes from.

I have also implemented what he taught me and built a mid range 7 figure business, soon to be 8 figures.

I just have to ask, since I don't know you and don't have time to search the forum. What are your credentials? What have you built?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
@Xeon Thanks a lot for taking the time to research this. I totally agree that he is no saint.

That being said there is a lot to learn from his marketing tactics. Personally, I have bought his new book after watching a couple of his free videos (that have the same info as what is inside the book). The reason is that for a beginner like me, it is a good overview of what to do to get leads and how to advertise.

In addition, I prefer to have something in writing so I can reference it. That means that, for me, spending the money saves me time instead of taking notes and watching hours of videos, rewinding the video, etc..

@The-J You rock! You hit the nail on the head with this one! We should use their tactics but always do the right thing. Always remember selling snake oil is not a good practice in the long run! At some point, you will be discovered.

Panos Daras. What is your opinion? Mine is (mostly) negative.

Mainly because he started this thread. What a colossal waste of energy. This is 6 pages of blah blah blah blah blah.

The only interesting thing to come out of this thread is seeing Andy Black actually express a negative emotion. I didn't know he had it in him. Lol.

@Xeon if you don't like Hormozi's stuff then who do you like and what are you learning? Cause it seems like you made dozens of posts on who is trending - and no posts on actual good content that is helping you to take action.

Xeon is still an employee. Xeon will probably always be an employee.

I'll admit his Hormozi takedown post was as epic as any takedown post I've seen, but he actually takes the time to write epic takedown posts.

It's cool that you are trying to gleen something of value from him, but keep in mind Xeon is an employee. Xeon will probably always be an employee.

If I were more Xeon-like I would link to his comments that lead me to form this opinion, but who has that kind of time?

According to your mindset, if Bill Gates were to say Alex is a scam artist of the worst kind, we'd have to believe him, because he's richer than us (or Alex). I don't believe what someone says just because they have money. I believe it if it makes sense, it's rational and logical. Why do you believe things based on them being said by a rich person?

This is exactly why the current generation (not you, folks much younger than you) is so dumb – they take life advice from all sorts of influencers, most whom are in no position to give advice of any kind. They don't know what to believe, and they end up believing that by some sort of magic, by being close to those people, something will rob off them, and they too will make lots of money. A ripoff of the law of attraction really.

Straw man.

You shouldn't take dieting advice from a fat person. You should take money advice from a poor person. You shouldn't take relationship advice from a single 5x divorcee.

This is common sense. And good advice.

But that is not the same thing as saying:

You should take dieting advice from a thin person. You should take money advice from a rich person. You should take relationship advice from someone married for 50 yrs.

And that is how you twisted his words.

The thin, rich, long term married person still might have unhealthy bad advice to share.

But on a side note, you really want to listen to the broke, fat, frequently divorced person?

Because that's what Likwid is saying. You don't have to listen to anyone, but definitely don't listen to "experts" whose life doesn't reflect the product of their expertise.

This is just common sense.

Which ain't so common anymore.

I think someone already talked about how good advice is being taken to the extreme and this is simply another example of that.

I don't know you and you don't know me.

All I'm going to say is the guy built and sold $100M business in 4 years. This is an absolute fact. And it wasn't built on a scam. I'm not sure where this scammer thing comes from.

I have also implemented what he taught me and built a mid range 7 figure business, soon to be 8 figures.

I just have to ask, since I don't know you and don't have time to search the forum. What are your credentials? What have you built?

Let me paraphrase BD's response the last time he was confronted in such a way.

He's younger than you. Of course he's not as rich as you.

The only reason he isn't as rich as you is time. Just give him time and he'll conquer the world or something like that...

I'd happily cite the comment, but as I said above I ain't got time for that. Lol.

But to answer your question. He built an agency, tore it to the studs, and built a second agency bigger than the first. If you told me he's in the seven figure territory, I'd be shocked. FWIW I do believe he'll get there someday.

He's no Alex Hormozi, but he believes he is as good or better and "he knows how those guys think".

Oh, Hormozi built $100M in 4 years? I swear I've been talking to BD for 4 years.

Hey BD are you at $100M yet?

What Hormozi did for gyms I'm sure BD could do for....some industry.

Okay, I have sufficiently added to this waste o time meeting of the minds. To quote Andy Black,

"I'm out".

Last edited:

ChrisStanton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 20, 2023
Couple things come to mind.

I’m no particular order:
1: Anyone who ever thought he wasn’t on steroids doesn’t understand what realistic muscle gain looks like. He’s definitely on gear.
2: Lying about it was bad but seems to be the norm. Doesn’t excuse it and shows his character.
3: He really does sell nothing. He even gave his audio books away on his podcast. So how is he a scammer?
4: People who call him a scammer can’t seem to point out, specifically, what advice of his is bad.
5: I have yet to hear any original business advice of his. Everything he says Dan Kennedy said 30 years ago.
6: That doesn’t mean the advice is bad.
7: Learn from what he does, not just what he says.
8: Half the entrepreneur world thinks MJ and anyone else who gives business advice is a scammer.
9: Dude probably just made a few thousand dollars in the time it took me to write this stupid post. Maybe we should all stop wasting our time arguing about this?

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Agreed. Not sure why we're wasting time on this.

I hope BD does build a successful multi million dollar business. I just typically see this come from do nothings.

I persoanlly worked with Alex and what he taught me helped me grow significantly and I what I continue to learn from him will help me significantly more.

Scammer or not, there's a lot you can learn from him.

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Panos Daras. What is your opinion? Mine is (mostly negative).

Mainly because he started this thread. What a colossal waste of energy. This is 6 pages of blah blah blah blah blah.

The only interesting thing to come out of this thread is seeing Andy Black actually express a negative emotion. I didn't know he had it in him. Lol.

Xeon is still an employee. Xeon will probably always be an employee.

I'll admit his Hormozi takedown post was as epic as any takedown post I've seen, but he actually takes the time to write epic takedown posts.

It's cool that you are trying to gleen something of value from him, but keep in mind Xeon is an employee. Xeon will probably always be an employee.

If I were more Xeon-like I would link to his comments that lead me to form this opinion, but who has that kind of time?

Straw man.

You shouldn't take dieting advice from a fat person. You should take money advice from a poor person. You shouldn't take relationship advice from a single 5x divorcee.

This is common sense. And good advice.

But that is not the same thing as saying:

You should take dieting advice from a thin person. You should take money advice from a rich person. You should take relationship advice from someone married for 50 yrs.

And that is how you twisted his words.

The thin, rich, long term married person still might have unhealthy bad advice to share.

But on a side note, you really want to listen to the broke, fat, frequently divorced person?

Because that's what Likwid is saying. You don't have to listen to anyone, but definitely don't listen to "experts" whose life doesn't reflect the product of their expertise.

This is just common sense.

Which ain't so common anymore.

I think someone already talked about how good advice is being taken to the extreme and this is simply another example of that.

Let me paraphrase BD's response the last time he was confronted in such a way.

He's younger than you. Of course he's not as rich as you.

The only reason he isn't as rich as you is time. Just give him time and he'll conquer the world or something like that...

I'd happily cite the comment, but as I said above I ain't got time for that. Lol.

But to answer your question. He built an agency, tore it to the studs, and built a second agency bigger than the first. If you told me he's in the seven figure territory, I'd be shocked. FWIW I do believe he'll get there someday.

He's no Alex Hormozi, but he believes he is as good or better and "he knows how those guys think".

Oh, Hormozi built $100M in 4 years? I swear I've been talking to BD for 4 years.

Hey BD are you at $100M yet?

What Hormozi did for gyms I'm sure BD could do for....some industry.

Okay, I have sufficiently added to this waste o time meeting of the minds. To quote Andy Black,

"I'm out".
I have already replied to this question some months ago...
Hi guys an update from my side. Because of your feedback I thought to myself why not give this guy another try? So I downloaded and read his 100million offers book about marketing (that is free actually on PDF format). I believe it is quite valuable, and a good read (kinda childish though).
Yes it is a book that states the obvious, but for someone starting out like me it is quite valuable and I will definately be trying the strategies mentioned for my product. Maybe they will work or maybe not. But lets see.
Also in the book he clearly states his "sales pitch" for investing in your company if it explodes (the bigger the wait the bigger the ask).
So there you have it. My opinion goes to mostly negative to somewhat positive, because in the end it is free material even though there is a sales pitch very down the line.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I have already replied to this question some months ago...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro, I was mimicking your headline. And playfully mocking you.

I was asking the forum their opinion of you... For starting this thread.

It might not be funny to anyone else, but this response is comedy gold to me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And much like your opinion of Hormozi, I too have adjusted my view of you in a more positive manner as I have read more of your comments elsewhere.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
That depends on why they are fat, broke, frequently divorced, and so on. They might be broke because they trusted the wrong person as a partner, and ended up kicked out of their own business, which actually did happen to one of my close friends in healthcare. That same person, with a small tweak, could have had an entirely different trajectory.

Assuming that everything in life is under a person's control is ridiculous. And yet, that's exactly the assumption that you make when you give more trust to the rich person than to the broke person. The rich person may have gotten rich by accident. That also happens. And the poor person may have gotten poor by bad fortune.

There are actions that, given sufficient time, tend to produce certain results. That's true. But there are no guarantees in life. You can do everything right, and still lose. Conversely, you can do everything wrong, and still win big.

And generally, I will judge people's ideas based on the merits of the said ideas, not based on the speaker. This should be common sense, but apparently not so much.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
And yet, that's exactly the assumption that you make when you give more trust to the rich person than to the broke person.

This is your assumption.

I never said this.

Please don't preach the evils of bad assumptions while basing your whole argument on a bad assumption.

I will judge people's ideas based on the merits of the said ideas

In this thread, you have now twice demonstrated the inability to grasp another person's idea.

You rejected it based on your interpretation of what was said. Or asked. You twice built a straw man.

And that's why no one ever gets through to you around here. You don't hear what is said.

So maybe you should examine this worldview of yours. Are you truly the best qualified to evaluate idea if you cannot even understand them when presented?

Lastly, our brains are wired to make assumptions. It is fascinating to see that you consider certain assumptions ok, but others not.

Conversely, you can do everything wrong, and still win big.

Show me the big winners who do EVERYTHING wrong.

Name them.

This is a classic BD troll. Say things that sound true...

But if you pay attention to the words, you see that BD is crazy with what he believes. Not even lottery winners or crime bosses fit this description.

Oh, you know what, nevermind. You keep believing that your ideas are as valid as more successful people.

You keep ignoring that more successful people have a set of experiences you don't have and therefore have a different vantage point.

Someone tells me they are a 10 year surgeon, I don't instantly take their medical advice. It doesn't make me "trust" them.

I too evaluate ideas. But I don't turn a blind eye to experience. That is the foolishness of youth speaking.

I respect the 20 years of experience it took to get there and their words will carry a greater weight than the pipsqueak who spent 5 years sharpening knives and one year working in a mortuary.

That pipsqueak might know something about health, but he ain't no surgeon.

And I'm sure you can call that pipsqueak the next Da Vinci, who taught himself about the body, but it is way more likely that person has mental issues and couldn't get into medical school.

Or to put it another way, your friend's story is common and still tragic. But he didn't do everything right, he wasn't successful, and I didn't ask for his advice so I don't know why you brought him into this unless he is also fat and at least thrice divorced, because that's the person I spoke about.

Agreed. Not sure why we're wasting time on this.

I hope BD does build a successful multi million dollar business. I just typically see this come from do nothings.

I persoanlly worked with Alex and what he taught me helped me grow significantly and I what I continue to learn from him will help me significantly more.

Scammer or not, there's a lot you can learn from him.

You see how he dodged your question? He often doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Now, you don't know me and I don't know you, but I kinda feel like you owe me one.

I just stared down a dragon for you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
But if you pay attention to the words, you see that BD is crazy with what he believes. Not even lottery winners or crime bosses fit this description.
Because lottery winners did the "right" thing by playing the lottery, is that what you're going to say?

If so, are you playing the lottery Bizy? If you're not, it's time to start doing the right thing.

right ≠ success

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
right ≠ success

right ≠ success ≠ pointless arguments on a thread

I hope you show up to the next summit so we can torture @Kak with our argumentation while we all smoke cigars. Have a good one BD,

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Show me the big winners who do EVERYTHING wrong.

Name them.

This is a classic BD troll. Say things that sound true...

OK, this was good :). I didn't pay attention to the rest of the fireworks but can guess.

Is there going to be a TV show on the epic FLF fireworks? I'd like to see it on Netflix. Some form of business mental gymnastics competition that's humours because it's all theory and fights.

Because lottery winners did the "right" thing by playing the lottery, is that what you're going to say?

If so, are you playing the lottery Bizy? If you're not, it's time to start doing the right thing.

right ≠ success

Boom. Dragon fires back. Well played.
But remember, ff you win, it was the right thing to do. ;)

I've had my fun.

Now...
And guess what. What he taught me has a HUGE part in where I'm at today. I know what he preaches works. I implemented it.

I was struggling with scaling a part of my business because of various conflicts in the status quo. How things have been done in our industry all the time. Then I read his book. It opened up a part of my brain that came up with a solution. That had a tremendous impact on my business. Sure, it could have been done without the book or with some other book, but the point is like your example - it worked for me.

That's how I approach all books and "gurus" (hate that word btw). I take the material and if I find something curious, I'll experiment with it. The minute it's useful to me, it is all the proof I need.

There will always be success stories, even for scams, and people who get some benefit

Excellent point. The key is not to fall for a scam, but to extract info from a story. Source matters none if the effect is good in your own good (ethical) business. I don't give a [blank] about Alex H except that he's been useful to me, so I am grateful. Best $1.99 I've spent lol.

Your individual positive experience with something cannot be extrapolated to say "I know what he preaches works" – you haven't isolated all other variables to see that it was his advice and not the million other circumstances, events and occurrences around you that led to your success. Nor, for that matter, have you put forward a rational argument for why his advice worked in your situation.

That's too bad, because that's how Amazon reviews work. People buy products, and rate it with 1 to 5 stars. When I come along and see 1,000 + 5 stars, I am 100x more likely to buy that over something that's got 25 ratings.

Not to say that everything Alex H preaches works. How would anyone know or validate it? But it doesn't seem like someone is a scammer with a failed system on offer in cheap books - when it clearly works for members of this forum.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Excellent point. The key is not to fall for a scam, but to extract info from a story. Source matters none if the effect is good in your own good (ethical) business. I don't give a [blank] about Alex H except that he's been useful to me, so I am grateful. Best $1.99 I've spent lol.
I agree — being able to think for yourself and make your own decisions, ie beign a leader, not a follower is the key.

If all the time you’re walking behind someone else, you can’t expect to get ahead of them. This is precisely why I feel that making someone else into some sort of “god” is a mistake. Regardless of who they are, how good they are, and how successful they are.

Learn from everyone, but be you.

And I agree, his book is great value for the price lol.

That's too bad, because that's how Amazon reviews work. People buy products, and rate it with 1 to 5 stars. When I come along and see 1,000 + 5 stars, I am 100x more likely to buy that over something that's got 25 ratings.
I actually agree with this. I said that your individual experiences aren’t so useful, statistics, on the other hand, looking at a plethora of different people and their experiences can be useful.

Having 1,000+ 5 star reviews certainly goes some way towards suggesting a product is good. Though even there, there can be issues. I’m convinced, for example, that if Tony Robbins puts out a book that is frankly crap, it will still get many positive reviews and become a best seller, just a result of people trying to virtue signal around his reputation.

I’m most impressed by books that go viral with little to no marketing… for example Paulo Coelho’s Alchemist. That, imo, is a very strong signal that you’re in the presence of greatness. Hormozi’s book, on the other hand, heavily marketed. It’s not as surprising to me that it gets many reviews.

(There also is a general bias in reviews from what I’ve noticed towards the positive, for most products, even less than ideal ones. I don’t have numbers on this, just an impression)

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 1, 2022
I have an unpopular opinion about this guy. I do not like him. He has some good "tips" in his videos but he is way too focused on marketing on my perspective, and not a productocracy. Also what really stroke to me as odd, is that in his YouTube channel landing page he states "I have nothing to sell you" and then links to an Amazon page that sells his kindle book for 0.87$ (the magic number 7 again). Am I the only one?
productocracy has 2 sides as far as i infer, actual value and percieved value
percieved value is built through marketing. marketing is extremely important. mj called it the queen of business chess.
come one he's got more than a hundred F*cking million dollars with 4 massively successful business, all he sells is a 99 cent book and he gives away almost everything for free, sells no course and makes his money through the unique acquisiton model which actually makes sense unlike the 10k a month guru courses
and as for the sell you nothing part, go to his instagram he's got a pinned post explaining it.
or just go to his latest book launch. go to the part where he gives it away for free. go actually listen and understand his advice instead of complaining that he doesnt use the word productocracy and that his business philosophy isnt perfectly identical to MJ's
research before the hate.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Basically, everyone needs to be able to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions. But in order to do this, one must have some level of basic knowledge on a variety of subjects. There must be some skepticism in any person, book or new information. It's up to you to dig deeper into the information being presented.

I try to teach younger people to view any information that they receive in a 3 ways.

First, look at the info presented and run it through your normal everyday filter. Does the math work? Does it violates the laws of physics? Can pouring a substance in your gas tank or installing a vortex air filter give you better gas mileage? Can putting a lens over your headlights increase its brightness? These all violate the laws of physics.

Second, look at the source of the info. Does it come from a person or source that leans in a certain direction. What is this person's background. This is all about where the info came from. Not that actual information. Is it from MJ DeMarco or DJMedarco?

Third, look at the source's motivation. Is this source trying to sell you something? Get you to vote a certain way? Just because they are trying to sell you something doesn't discount the information as false, but it can give you insight to it. This is usually where they make a graph or table look better than it is.

Most kids just consume information as fact and don't ever take even the first step.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm feeling a bit of de-ja vu...

... which likely shall be repeated in another 3 years with a different guru and a different strategy worth talking about.

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022

... which likely shall be repeated in another 3 years with a different guru and a different strategy worth talking about.
This time is different!

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

Well whatever he's doing, he must be doing it right because he's got you guys up in a tizzy.

Same shit different day Lol

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Well, this time we actually know what he did to make his money and what he's doing now.

I never knew (and still don't) what Tai Lopez does. Lol

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Don’t just analyse what they teach/preach. Analyse and learn what they are doing right now that are creating results.

There is no disagreement that Alex has been very successful is making himself known and has built a large audience in a short period of time.

Alex says he is losing money on doing all these and he only spends a few days per month being involved personally on these content.

Taking at face value this means he has hired and spent a fortune of money in advertising about himself.

Alex is a “gambler” on risk appetite. He has been bankrupt twice. If he believes in something he goes all in to pour cash in even there is little immediate rewards.

Alex’s real strength is in the size of his balls, not the size of his muscles.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
You have to admit adding in hats with his latest book launch was ingenious.

Now he will have 50,000 guys going around adverting for him.

MJ - where is our FASTLANE merch? ha.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
You have to admit adding in hats with his latest book launch was ingenious.

Now he will have 50,000 guys going around adverting for him.

MJ - where is our FASTLANE merch? ha.
agree. I mean even @Fox sent me an autographed book!! all the way across the atlantic ocean too.....

@MJ DeMarco can we get some Fastlane Swag going? FLF poker chips or something?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Alex is playing a long game and with legacy of course.
Watch his Free Interviews Videos in the YouTube in order to understand him

In Short: He is a businessman who has huge enthusiasm in Fitness niche.
He has these following businesses:
A) Gym: B2B
B) Supplement: B2C
C) SaaS: B2B & C
D) Brick & Morter: B2C (Local)

His Identity & Business Models that generates $money$:
1) Speaker: Speaking Engagement Gigs on Stages
2) Author: Free Books: Less than $20 a book
3) Teacher/Instructor: Free Online Courses

I do not see any negative things about him.

YouCanDoThis

Start with Empathy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 2, 2021
Europe

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

nick94

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2023
Hello everyone.

I became interested in Alex Hormozy after I read @Likwid24's post 'How To Go From A Scarcity To An Abundance Mindset. This Changed My Life'.
Alex Hormozy doesn't strike me as a scammer, instead I think there is a lot of value in his videos.
I would however like to point out that BOTH OF HIS BOOKS ARE FREE in the audible version on his podcast.

Goodfella999

My biggest regret is not starting sooner
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL
I just finished his $100 million offers book. Was a decent book, went a little over my head because of how far away he was from my current lifestyle as far as bringing business to $100 million+.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.