The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Affiliate directories?

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
Hey do you guys know of any good places to list an affiliate program? I've never tried to recruit affiliates before so I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks,

Rich

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
Okay, there are a lot of ways to do this, but personally I think this is the best:

1) Use Clickbank for your affiliate program. Give more than 50% commissions to affiliates. Protect your download page with DL Guard.

2) Contact (call, don't email) all webmasters of sites related to elderly folks (55+). Facebook age targetting ads will not work as well as contacting relevant sites. Let them promote your site (also give instructions on how to register as a Clickbank affiliate).

xx

Computer training videos. The site is targeting the 55+ crowd.

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
Oh I guess I should mention I have processing and all of that in place. I'm not going to use Clickbank for this one because I'm going to be sending out coupons to retirement communities and places like that. CB doesn't have a mechanism for that but the processing I'm going to use does. (I have a friend in the processing biz.)

I am, however, going to use CB later when I mirror the site and give it a different focus.

Just for now I was just wondering if there are any big "important" sites that list affiliate programs.

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
Then you already have the answer: Affiliate Marketing - Learn Affiliate Marketing From an Affiliate Programs Veteran

Oh I guess I should mention I have processing and all of that in place. I'm not going to use Clickbank for this one because I'm going to be sending out coupons to retirement communities and places like that. CB doesn't have a mechanism for that but the processing I'm going to use does. (I have a friend in the processing biz.)

I am, however, going to use CB later when I mirror the site and give it a different focus.

Just for now I was just wondering if there are any big "important" sites that list affiliate programs.

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
Got it, thanks, it looks awesome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.