The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice for working at home?

lowkeymogul

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 28, 2015
New York
I recently graduated high school & decided not to go to college. I work & im saving my money to fund my startup. the days that I'm off I usually have nothing to do. any ideas on how I can occupy my time? I'm going to try learning some terms MJ put in the book & read & exercise to kill the time I'm not working & to make this process faster.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
I recently graduated high school & decided not to go to college. I work & im saving my money to fund my startup. the days that I'm off I usually have nothing to do. any ideas on how I can occupy my time? I'm going to try learning some terms MJ put in the book & read & exercise to kill the time I'm not working & to make this process faster.

Surely money isn't the only thing stopping you from "starting" your startup. There must be something else you can do. Write copy, put your ideas down on paper for a website, so on, so forth. For the love of God, don't waste your downtime doing nothing. Also, your statement "learn terms & exercise to KILL TIME I'M NOT WORKING..."...why on earth do you want to just kill time between your work shifts? You should be killing time at work to learn those fastlane terms and making the most use out of your days off. You probably didn't mean it the way you worded it, but killing time off from work means you want to go back soon :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
If you really want to start a start up, just do it. Read, work on your product, you should already have an idea in mind of you need to be doing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.