Hello fastlaners,
As I was brainstorming, I realized the importence of adding value everywhere. My goal is to make and reply to posts in this forum. I have issues taking action and just making post in this forum is tough for me as I am very self conscious to what people will think of me even on an online community. I came to the realization that I can make post and reply to others, and that this is a form of adding value and receiving it too. It is also a form of taking action as I am not the greatest writer. I still have a journey to the fastlane, my goal right now is to build confidence in adding value to things in the form of small wins (like making posts). I am also thinking of looking at my job, my wife and friends differently. There is room to add value in all of those things too. Hopefully my value adding skills will blow over to my fastlane endeavors.
As I was brainstorming, I realized the importence of adding value everywhere. My goal is to make and reply to posts in this forum. I have issues taking action and just making post in this forum is tough for me as I am very self conscious to what people will think of me even on an online community. I came to the realization that I can make post and reply to others, and that this is a form of adding value and receiving it too. It is also a form of taking action as I am not the greatest writer. I still have a journey to the fastlane, my goal right now is to build confidence in adding value to things in the form of small wins (like making posts). I am also thinking of looking at my job, my wife and friends differently. There is room to add value in all of those things too. Hopefully my value adding skills will blow over to my fastlane endeavors.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
