Does anyone else use Yahoomail?
Anyway to keep it brief.
Yahoomail interface.I can hardly differentiate one email from the next. No colour marking or differentiation of any sort or automated filing etc. No Bold text or anything to contrast the email, subject, sender etc. In other words basically ymail delivers a disastrous product as compared to gmail.
If someone could come up with something like streak, an add on, plugin, something that can be added to ymail to make it actually user friendly. I'm sure you could be onto something. Apologize for the messy thoughts. Just want to get it out now. Constant irritant for me, I have already missed or sighted important e-mails LATE due to the horrible inbox system, particularly the display component.
Anyway to keep it brief.
Yahoomail interface.I can hardly differentiate one email from the next. No colour marking or differentiation of any sort or automated filing etc. No Bold text or anything to contrast the email, subject, sender etc. In other words basically ymail delivers a disastrous product as compared to gmail.
If someone could come up with something like streak, an add on, plugin, something that can be added to ymail to make it actually user friendly. I'm sure you could be onto something. Apologize for the messy thoughts. Just want to get it out now. Constant irritant for me, I have already missed or sighted important e-mails LATE due to the horrible inbox system, particularly the display component.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
