The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability thread

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Scotttt747

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 10, 2020
This thread is for accountability and any advice/questions would be really cool too :). Am 19, in the UK. Quit my job back in September and have been learning web design. My dad is also a freelance web designer and in the next few week I will be starting to do a bit of work with him, like 3 days a week or so. But the rest of the week will be spent on my own projects.

So, the idea I have is making sites for Tradesmen (plumbers,electricians etc.) from the ground up. Potentially making Facebook page for them too and explaining how to use it. The sites will be made with Wordpress and Elementor, with CTA's for them to get leads. I see massive value that this can add for them because if they have no web presence then going to a full website with CTA's and a Facebook funnelling people to the site.

I have a portfolio site built, and am nearly ready to start calling potential clients.

I am going to start by offering a free website to someone, which I will be doing next week.

I'm thinking about charging a fixed price for the site build and Facebook setup and then charging a monthly fee for hosting and upkeep. The idea is that it will be very hands off for the client.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.