The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability: B2B Service

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

aabawe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Mar 19, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am writing this post to journal my journey for my new business. I've read here and there that ideas are being stolen so I'm going to have to keep it as ambiguous as I can. I'm currently a teacher (tried to start many businesses prior to becoming a teacher but failed). I also tried a few businesses whilst being a teacher and failed. After having read MJs books, I'm ready to try again, but this time with knowledge. I love my job but unfortunately we're not being compensated enough for the amount of work that we put in. So much so, that in my country (UK), there is a teaching crisis. We're literally flying in teachers from Australia/New Zealand because no one here wants to teach (more so STEM subjects than anything else). The more experienced we become, the less valued we become because we become more expensive and the government is continuously cutting education funding. The more experienced you are the harder it is for you to get a pay rise because the school adds more hoops because they can not afford you. It's also harder to jump ships. You would think given the lack of teachers this wouldn't be an issue, but even in my school, they would rather temporarily pay supply teachers who are also expensive, until they find a newly graduated (cheap) teacher, than to hire and or keep an already existing expensive teacher permanently. I had to explain to a parent last week why their child has had so many different maths teachers this year.

Anyway, I've got a business idea I'm looking to start and this is an accountability type post. I would love to get some feedback if any. I'm looking to offer a service to other businesses, it is a service that is currently not being offered. The service is normally offered by a company internally to its customers, but since business models have changed, most such businesses with the new business models are not offering this service to their customers. However, if they did offer this, they would have more customers. I do wonder why no one is doing what I am planning to do.

I feel my first step should be a clean professional website that details the service features/prices etc. I feel that otherwise I will look unprofessional. Or am I just action faking? Should I just contact businesses and see if they would be interested?

I haven't figured out the execution part although I have ideas, I'm looking to figure it out as I go along.

Any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.