What's new

Aaron Ward Online Courses - Progress

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aaron W

^‿^
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
302
Location
Toronto
Rep Bank
$1,090
User Power: 121%
So this was originally a thread on the insiders section, however I believe I can now start providing value to people who don't have access to that section of the forum.


Aaron Ward Online Courses
Progress Thread and Personal Diary of Thoughts



If you are not aware, I currently teach 9 courses and will have my 10th published tomorrow.

I am about to reach $1,000 earned in around 4 months work.

Almost teaching 4,000 students and soon will have 200 combined reviews.

You could say I'm pretty happy with where I am.

b37eb2d6a845419bbaf68cfc14c40607.png



However, I want to start increasing my daily revenue.

Currently I'm reaching around $50/week average. Some better, some worse.


Future Plans


I have had a goal to make $100/day for over 2 months. This goal is set for the 1st of September 2016.


I want to achieve this and currently will be focusing a lot of my efforts in to marketing these courses.


You may be asking if I will or have put in money to this.
No I haven't.
I have no marketing budget due to my living expenses (therefore, no paid advertising for now. I want to in the future when I total $2000 net profit and put $1,000 back in to my courses).



So my current plans for free marketing methods include:
  • Free YouTube Videos > drive traffic and expose courses
  • Coupon Websites (they kind of suck)
  • Daily posting in different Facebook Groups (some sales)
  • Email collecting via free $20 Course tripwire on my website aaron-ward.com (2 emails collected, but limited traffic driven. Will improve as I make YouTube videos)
  • Update all my course promo videos and descriptions to increase sales

I'm realistically not too sure what other free marketing methods I can execute. But what I have planned seems good for now.


Any feedback is always welcome.

Feel free to ask any questions too.

Updates won't be frequent as its generally rinse repeat and the major setting up work has been done for this business.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Cefecoph cefecuun.

Iwiszvjoph't ciip huuf epf O'n tvesvoph vu tii huemt cioph siedjif epf vjopht sappoph qsivvz fenp tnuuvj.

Vu aqfevi zua up xjev O'wi fupi:

  1. Nefi 5y ZuaVaci wofiut ug johj raemovz dupvipv (gsii vavusoemt)
  2. Qutvif iwisz pux epf vjip op GC hsuaqt (puv tu iggidvowi gus temit)
  3. Nefi 2 nusi duastit (nusi exituni qsufadv = nusi quvipvoem siwipai)
  4. Muv't ug epemzvod vsedloph tvagg (O fup'v lpux xjev vu fu xovj ov ziv)
  5. Si fof emm nz duasti temit wofiut (ov xuslif epf temit esi aq)

O'n pux emnutv jovvoph nz huem ug $20/fez. (Migv = vuvem siwipai / sohjv = feomz opduni)

7209fdg947di47e79ig6cff2e25c07e2.qph




Gavasi qmept:

  • Nusi duastit
  • Quvipvoemmz si-fu duasti temit wofiut eheop egvis gohasoph uav xjev dep ci onqsuwif
  • Tvesv vjoploph ecuav qeof GediCuul efwisvotoph
  • Hiv e duptotvipv $20/fez epf opdsieti cz $10 et pix huem iedj voni vji huem ot siedjif
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom