What's new

A young swede with ambitions!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

C Larsson

PARKED
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
Hi
My name is Christoffer Larsson and im a 25 year old entrepreneur fron Sweden. I had my own business online since I was 17 year old and never had an employment.

My goal is to be a dollar millionaire before 35 and I have a plan. I the moment I have 2 company here in Sweden.

Company 1:
360Vision: What I do here is that I help companies to find programmers. They saying to me "I want a .Net programmer, is great on design and live in Stockholm. I can pay maximum xxx " In a few days I gave them 3-5 names to choose from who I trust.
This had become very popular here in Sweden. So now I will start this international.

Comapny 2:
An underwear agency. We selling underwear to companies here in Sweden. We will soon going global.

I would love to get in contact with peaple like me who have ambitions.

Are you an programmer? Entrepreneur? Investor? Please send me a PM for my MSN :)

My english is not the best, so hope you understand me. But i will be here alot so hopefully I will get better :)

See you!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

:Ximduni:

Hsiev vu jewi zua jisi epf O juqi vu jies nusi ecuav zuas qsuhsittoup opvu vji getvmepi :asudl2:
 
Ximduni Djsotvuggis, hsiev vu tii tuniupi xovj e qmep!
 
Ximduni Djsotvuggis
Ot dunqepz #2 timmoph qmeop apfislmäfis us tiyz mophisoi?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom