The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A trade or bargain warrant payment app.

Idea threads

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022
I don't know if anyone is doing this or not but I've seen people facing this issue where for example-

A guy is selling his software to another guy for 1000 dollars, and whole transaction takes place online, and the software seller has planned a way to scam the customer by not giving him the software after payment. The customer payed him 1000 dollars and the software guy refused to sell him the software and in conclusion scammed the customer.

How bout a payment app where the app takes your money and the digital commodity and doesn't initialise the trade until both the commodity and payment is on the app, and if the any one tries to scam and denies payment or service the app returns the commodity or service back to the person after an expiry period. Idk if anyone is doing this already.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ayobami

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 11, 2022
following
I don't if anyone is doing this or not but I've seen people facing this issue where for example-

A guy is selling his software to another guy for 1000 dollars, and whole transaction takes place online, and the software seller has planned a way to scam the customer by not giving him the software after payment. The customer payed him 1000 dollars and the software guy refused to sell him the software and in conclusion scammed the customer.

How bout a payment app where the app takes your money and the digital commodity and doesn't initialise the trade until both the commodity and payment is on the app, and if the any one tries to scam and denies payment or service the app returns the commodity or service back to the person after an expiry period. Idk if anyone is doing this already.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

ateares

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Nov 10, 2016
I don't know if anyone is doing this or not but I've seen people facing this issue where for example-

Definitely Digital Escrow like what Johnny Boy said

But this is also exactly what a smart contract enables. Assets can be held in escrow by the contract until some event is triggered which releases or reverses the transfer of funds.

Lots of use cases for this in the dApp and web3 world.

The other route is more old school, but using banks (or lawyer) as counterparties (or trustee) for transactions like this and holding funds in escrow until assets are transferred.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.