- Joined
- Apr 23, 2013
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$95
$95
User Power: 25%
Hi,
for about one month I've been thinking about this restaurant chain I would like to start. It is different to both all the traditional restaurants and all the fast-food restaurants out there. In none of the 8 countries and 4 continents I've been to within the last 2 years have I come across any chain that's anything like the one I have in mind. Furthermore in the country where I would start off (EU) not too many fastfood chains exist (as opposed to the US). We only have McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut and that's pretty much it! So not too much direct competition here... And most ppl who have been to the US (including me) miss the huge variety of fast food chains a lot!
I would do it in the format of a fast-food restaurant, but in terms of speed - not quality!
My target group are mainly students, but I'm sure that it works for everyone else, too.
The stores are supposed to be situated in urban areas whith large potential audience. To keep the rent low and considering my main target group it may be best not to have any interior for ppl to sit down. Having tables outside may be an option though.
Prices would be slightly above fast-food-restaurants.
Those are just some thoughts and theres still heaps of time until a hypothetical launch as I have 2-3 other projects that I will launch prior to this one.
So please throw in any thoughts, ideas and concerns that come to your mind! :smash:
I am wondering how much the initial investment into equipment, interior fitting, inventory, etc. would be roughly?
What do you think would be the best location for the restaurants? Stations (high rent), near universities (highly dependent on class schedules, holidays, etc) or shopping streets in city centers?
Cheers
for about one month I've been thinking about this restaurant chain I would like to start. It is different to both all the traditional restaurants and all the fast-food restaurants out there. In none of the 8 countries and 4 continents I've been to within the last 2 years have I come across any chain that's anything like the one I have in mind. Furthermore in the country where I would start off (EU) not too many fastfood chains exist (as opposed to the US). We only have McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut and that's pretty much it! So not too much direct competition here... And most ppl who have been to the US (including me) miss the huge variety of fast food chains a lot!
I would do it in the format of a fast-food restaurant, but in terms of speed - not quality!
My target group are mainly students, but I'm sure that it works for everyone else, too.
The stores are supposed to be situated in urban areas whith large potential audience. To keep the rent low and considering my main target group it may be best not to have any interior for ppl to sit down. Having tables outside may be an option though.
Prices would be slightly above fast-food-restaurants.
Those are just some thoughts and theres still heaps of time until a hypothetical launch as I have 2-3 other projects that I will launch prior to this one.
So please throw in any thoughts, ideas and concerns that come to your mind! :smash:
I am wondering how much the initial investment into equipment, interior fitting, inventory, etc. would be roughly?
What do you think would be the best location for the restaurants? Stations (high rent), near universities (highly dependent on class schedules, holidays, etc) or shopping streets in city centers?
Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
