Clownfish
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2009
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 25%
Hi all,
I am a 19 year old Australian student (currently studying law and finance at university) and have had 'fastlane' ideals since I was about ten. I have had a few ventures in the past, most of which were successful. Ultimately it was my procrastination and focus on other things such as school lead to their closure.
I recently got my first proper part time job and I have begun to save for my first property investment with my pay. This is fastlane in theory but not in practice. I have therefore decided to take 'real' action and enter the fastlane with a business venture.
My business interests include real estate, the stock market and e commerce.
Thanks for providing such a great resource and I look forward to contributing to the community.
I am a 19 year old Australian student (currently studying law and finance at university) and have had 'fastlane' ideals since I was about ten. I have had a few ventures in the past, most of which were successful. Ultimately it was my procrastination and focus on other things such as school lead to their closure.
I recently got my first proper part time job and I have begun to save for my first property investment with my pay. This is fastlane in theory but not in practice. I have therefore decided to take 'real' action and enter the fastlane with a business venture.
My business interests include real estate, the stock market and e commerce.
Thanks for providing such a great resource and I look forward to contributing to the community.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
