- Joined
- Jan 2, 2013
- Messages
- 985
Rep Bank
$1,930
$1,930
User Power: 191%
If you have followed Jonathan Budd for any length of time, you know he has had a lot of success in the internet marketing area (which I don't particularly like as a business), but I just came across this recent video of him and I can so relate. Every time I had to make a new change in my life, I had to make a shift in thinking but ultimately at some point, I would have to face my past and be cruelty honest with myself, drop all excuses and justifications to make total peace with it. A lot of our limiting beliefs and habits are rooted in early years and is our duty as warriors to face and overcome any & all of them to move to where we know we must. You have to watch the video to know what I mean.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
