The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A message that cannot be repeated to often (and got me 1 million views on quora)

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
Hi,

this message got 1 million view on quora and was basically the start of my email list.

I just want to share this with you because I believe you cannot say this enough.

There are already way too many rules. You have to decide for yourself what’s good for you. Live life on your own terms.

This even applies to your situation as an entrepreneur. Being a millionaire (which I'm not yet) is not everything. It's about the life that YOU aim for.

I believe the secret is to get paid for playing!

Of course, playing at a high level as an entrepreneur is fun for us as well. :)

But if you are just starting out think this through.

What do you actually need to live the life you want?

Entrepreneurship is not always the answer, especially not if you are just starting out.

Although if you are able to think long term it's probably still the best answer for most of us.

Answer the Leonel Messi question:

What would you like to do if money was no object?

If this is something that is highly rewarded by the marketplace. Go on build your business.

If there is no market for it use 80/20 to build a business that will give you enough money to live the life you want. Build a skill like copywriting that highly valued by the market.

Be creative and think for yourself.

Here is the original post from quora, so you don't have to leave the forum:

What are the three daily practices to stay young?

Martin Böddeker
, Founder at FindFocus.net - Powerful Website & Distraction Blocker (2016-present)
Updated Jan 18, 2017

1. Start every day with a glass of water and a few minutes of meditation and stretching.
  2. Avoid junk food at least 5 days per week.
  3. And my most important tip: Try not to take things too seriously! Bad stuff happens. It’s not your fault. Don’t worry what other people think of you. You are okay the way you are!
There are already way too many rules. You have to decide for yourself what’s good for you. Live life on your own terms.

Have a great start into 2017!

Cheers
Martin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chef

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 9, 2016
In this world of constant external stimuli bombardment, people have the tendency to forget about the good little things.

In this case, these three steps are tiny fractions of ones life that if transformed into a habit and added up throughout ones lifetime, yields a strong positive difference.
Perhaps these tiny changes can even transform into catalysts for positive perceptual change to many things in life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.