The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A large opportunity for copywriters

Marketing, social media, advertising

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Today, I stumbled upon an opportunity that could really help someone starting out and needing some funding. I was browsing Alibaba and looking through various materials for my next product, and I took notice of how horrendous the copy was. The product descriptions were in terribly cobbled-together English and they could definitely be improved upon.

A person could browse through various materials and products and contact the companies and charge them x amount of dollars to improve their copy to make it more appealing to English-speaking/reading companies.

Just a thought.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
Today, I stumbled upon an opportunity that could really help someone starting out and needing some funding. I was browsing Alibaba and looking through various materials for my next product, and I took notice of how horrendous the copy was. The product descriptions were in terribly cobbled-together English and they could definitely be improved upon.

A person could browse through various materials and products and contact the companies and charge them x amount of dollars to improve their copy to make it more appealing to English-speaking/reading companies.

Just a thought.

Yep good idea, an even bigger opportunity might be helping chinese manufacturers to cut out all the middlemen importers and help them sell direct to western consumers through their own web stores, Amazon etc, you could help them with with setting up an online shop, branding, copywriting, customer service and order fullfillment

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Yep good idea, an even bigger opportunity might be helping chinese manufacturers to cut out all the middlemen importers and help them sell direct to western consumers through their own web stores, Amazon etc, you could help them with with setting up an online shop, branding, copywriting, customer service and order fullfillment
Great idea!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
Thought about this before myself. I think the potential could be huge.

gdboijason

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 20, 2015

But but... think about the eCommerce guys...

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Just a thought.

This sounds like a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.