The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Guy Who Never Gives Up

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
WARNING: It will take roughly 20 minutes to read this soon-to-become Gold thread.

(I have created a different execution thread a week ago, but it was of a very low quality, with minimal detail and written in a terrible mental state. Therefore, I am abandoning it and creating this thread that gives a complete image instead)

I know, I sound arrogant. But what's the point of doing something that you don't believe in? Deep down inside, I believe I will succeed and this thread will help hundreds of people struggling with various challenges that limit their ability to succeed in life. I want to help others by helping myself.

As most of you know, I had been struggling with limiting beliefs, anxiety and depression for most of my life. However, things turned around when I changed my approach and began experimenting with providing free value to people, if you would like to find out more about how I strangled depression by providing free value, please read this Notable thread.

I can finally scream my lungs out - I NO LONGER FEEL THAT I HAVE A DEPRESSION.

However, there's something disgusting going on below the surface and this is the reason why I have created this thread. I have completely messed up habits and routine that severely limits my ability to achieve great things in life. I have only opened up to 2 people in real life and both of them were surprised that I am still not insane, why? You will soon realize. I treat this forum as my family and will be as transparent as possible.

HERE ARE THE THINGS THAT CONTAMINATE MY LIFE
1. Being Overweight - I currently stand at 178cm and 125kg. During my struggle with depression I have developed a toxic emotional eating habit. Each time I feel stressed, I grab a chocolate bar or eat a box of ice-cream. In fact, it is 01:30 am here and 30 minutes ago I was contemplating about ordering a doner kebab with extra garlic sauce. I stopped before pressing payment button. Tears began rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't believe I am so weak. It became like an automatic response to dealing with stress. I felt like a shit...every time I go out to town I try to hide from people, because I feel I look like an ugly fat creature. Even when driving a car, I put a hood up and even a cap hoping people will not see how fat I am. I have been living with such extreme tension for more than 3 years now. That's enough. I am going to change it and no, I am not going to wait for damn New Year - I am going to begin my change from today.

Solution: I have 1 particular advantage. I have been going to gym since 14 and doing MMA for couple of years until three years ago. So, I still have a lot of muscle and great foundation, I just need to lose that damn weight, here is what I am going to do:
  • Ketogenic Lifestyle - I can't eat carbs. As soon as I do, I feel sluggish, anxious, angry and very negative. Not only that, but it causes severe bloating and weight gain. I will buy keto strips next week and stick to >20g of carbs per day while maintaining a caloric deficit. Bear in mind, this is not diet. It will have no start and no end date - I will make it my lifestyle.
  • Gym - I will go to my current gym until 6th of January. After this, I will join another gym for 10 weeks and participate in their 'body change' competition that lasts for 10 weeks. I am naturally competitive, so I am pretty sure this will produce shocking results. Also, winner takes home €1000 cash prize, so why not to try kill 2 birds with a single shot?
  • Boxing - I just found out that there is a boxing club with killer workouts close to my home. Instead of charging €5 per training, they only charge €2 and there are a total of 3 training sessions per week, 1 hour each. I heard these sessions are insane, like a pure 1 hour of cardio. Plus, I will also improve skills needed to protect myself on the street.
Possible Effect: I am pretty sure my confidence will grow with every kilogram lost. It will spread to other areas of my life, including giving me more emotional strength to provide better service to my customers and execute various additional service ideas.

2. Social Media Addiction - How much time I spend on Facebook, doing nothing but chatting to random people about nothing? Like 5 hours a day. Yes, 5 hours of my life is wasted on a daily basis. I plan or re-claiming this lost time. Not only that, but I constantly stare at my phone and checking Facebook to see if I got any comments, likes or messages. It kills off my productivity.

Solution: There's no other reasonable solution, but going cold turkey. Although customers use social media to contact me and I should respond them as soon as possible, I can not be wasting time constantly staring at my computer and phone screens. Here is what I am going to do:
  • Set Certain Times - Most of my customers are working, so I will set 4 different times when I check my social media with a purpose of replying to messages and comments. I will do so when people leave for a job (9am), at lunch (1pm), during commute hours (6pm) and when they come back home and relax in front of a TV (9pm). I will block all access to social media outside of these hours and dedicate 1 hour (9 - 10pm) for chatting with acquaintances.
  • Block Temptations - I will turn a flight mode on my phone and block Facebook access on my Desktop by using a Cold Turkey software.
Possible Effect: Currently, I waste a staggering 35 hours a week on Facebook. Not only that, but I have a compulsive desire to check my notifications and messages every few minutes - I feel like fishing and checking my fishing net to see if there are fish. In addition, I suspect I lose like 200% of my performance due to compulsive addiction to notifications and messages. My attention span is literally nonexistent. I will not only save more than 35 hours a week that can be used on building a business, but I will also feel confident and proud of my self.

3. Sleeping Pattern - What's this? I don't have a schedule. One day I sleep for 4 hours, binge watching YouTube videos about aliens until the morning and the next day I sleep for 12 hours. My body doesn't know what the hell is going on, I am pretty sure it feels like on a never-ending carousel that stops and begins at different intervals.

Solution: I must have a proper sleeping and waking-up schedule and my body will slowly adapt to a proper, steady schedule and reward me with a better mood and performance. Here is what I am going to do:

• Going to Bed at a Certain Time - How genius! Yes, it's that simple. I firmly believe that if I hit a sack at let's say 11pm every evening and wake-up at 5am, my body will adapt and I will soon no longer need an alarm clock to wake-up and when 11pm approaches my body will send signals that it is time to shut down. Anyways, I believe after gym workout in the morning and boxing session in the evening, I will be pretty tired, so closing my eyes and enjoying comfortable bed shouldn't be an issue, lol.
  • No Technology 1 Hour Prior to Sleep - Instead of bleeding my eyes on social media and falling asleep with my earbuds on while listening to YouTube videos, I will grab a book for 40 minutes and spend the remaining 20 minutes meditating. While in bed, I will concentrate on breathing and counting my breaths until I fall asleep, instead of worrying about worse case scenarios and filling my subconscious with junk.
Possible Effect: I will wake-up energized and positive. I Don't even remember how this feels. I will be much more positive in the morning and my performance will be a lot better than currently.

Finding Friend With Benefits - I told you, it's going to be a very transparent execution thread. Why I bring this to your attention? I haven't had any sexual contact for more than 3 years now. Why? Mostly because I feel fat and not attractive, regardless of the fact that women still show interest in me. What's interesting, however, that there's a research stating that lack of sexual contact can cause severe health problems that I should avoid.

Solution: Let's be realistic - there are plenty of women not interested in long-term commitment, apart of fun time together. So, I will do my best in hunting them down and sealing a deal. Here is what I am going to do:
  • Prospect for Leads - I have some warm leads, some of them are like 10 years older than me, but who cares as long as they are good, right? lol.
  • Contact and Qualify Potential Leads - I will grab a cup of coffee or tea with them to see where they stand and if they are in a position to offer what my biological body needs.
  • Overcome Objections - I will use my creativity and communication abilities to overcome their objections and present me as the best option, lol.
  • Close the Sale - I think the most difficult part is closing the first 'sale'. Afterwards, it will be pretty straightforward, ha-ha.
Possible Effect: I am pretty sure I will feel a lot better emotionally and physically. Don't yet know what the main effects will be, but I am sure they will make a positive impact to my life.

Anger Issues - Oh, boy. This is a HUGE thing at the moment. I am angry ALL the time. I am like a sponge absorbing negativity and losing my control at the smallest of things. I raise my voice at my mother that 100% supports and believes in me. I raise my voice at my dog that does stupid dog stuff and I am sure people hate being around me as I talk behind peoples' backs and bombard them with my negative life outlook. Not only that, but it backfires in multiple ways - causing emotional eating, smoking weed to lessen the tension inside of my head and other stupid behavior. This is a HUGE roadblock that has almost lead to a suicide in the past.

Solution: Do you see where the above-mentioned goals fit? As soon as I fix my diet and begin eating Keto, weightlifting and boxing, I will feel like a BEAST. Slowly, my muscles will reappear again and with each lost kilogram a portion of self-confidence and positiveness will resurface. Add to this no more feasting on a negative publicity and less jealousy caused by social media and my fixed sleeping patterns and we have a pretty awesome cocktail of success already. Top it up with more sexual contact and I am pretty sure anger problems will be the thing of the past. In addition to this, here is what I am going to do as well:
  • Meditation - I talk a lot about its benefits. I advice my friends to practice it, but I never do it myself. Why? Probably because I was lazy. I will begin meditating 3 times a day, one session in the morning, another in the afternoon and the last one directly before hitting a sack. Each session will be no longer than 10-20 minutes of pure meditation.
  • Gratification - In addition to counting breaths until I fall asleep, I will also count the things I should be thankful for, such as vision, hearing, two legs, two arms, two eyes and so on - and repeat it until I fall asleep.
  • No Work Day - With all this strategy in place, I will save like 30 hours of working time a week and my productivity will skyrocket. I believe I will deserve a full day off. I will use this day to grab my dog and go for a walk in the forest, mountains or at the seaside and think about my prior week performance and brainstorm ways of how I can improve it the following week. I think nature and fresh weather will treat me with its own benefits.
6. Realizing Business Ideas - As mentioned in my previous, Notable thread, which can be found here, I have a solid customer base that trusts me. At present, they know me as a guy that is professional at writing CVs and Cover Letters. From time to time, I get requests to write something else, but most people don't know what else I am capable of.

So, I will introduce the following services and properly market them to my audience using free material they love so much, services will be as follows: in addition to writing CVs and Cover Letters, I will also offer creating LinkedIn profiles and preparing for interviews. In addition, I will also offer business plan writing services (have 2 large-scale accountants willing to partner with me - they will send me business plans and I will send them people that don't yet have accountants and reach out to me for a business plan), academic project editing services and anything else that involves writing stuff in English for target audience that is mostly not native English speakers living in English countries. How I will do this:
  • Business Cards - Thanks to my continuous generosity and its effects, I have a good amount of people willing to help me out. I will design 3D business cards using the most luxurious material possible (hey, the most expensive option is only €30 per 500 business cards) and send like 40 business cards to 10 people in Ireland and England. They will then hand them to their friends, leave in the shops and so on. The remaining 100 I will leave in my local shops. I will order more and every time I make a new contact, I will kindly ask them if they would be willing to help me spread the word by distributing few business cards in return of a favor for them.
  • Social Media - Now, only Lithuanian community in Ireland knows me. I will begin offering value packages that worked so well in Ireland in other countries, such as UK, USA, Australia and so on and slowly build my brand there. I will then begin advertising my services using creative copy-writing techniques and various posters. In addition, I will change my Facebook cover with a cover that advertises what services I offer - so my stalkers turn into customers, lol.
  • Networking Events - I am not a fan of hanging out with strangers, but this will be a perfect opportunity to get out of my comfort zone, build business contacts and spread the word of what services I provide.
Although I will add new tactics as I go, I believe above-mentioned ones will deliver most value.

Here's the desert. I have 1 particular business idea in mind. It is scalable and based on various market tests - customers are waiting with their cash waving at me. I know, there will be many various challenges to overcome, but I have tested demand and even friends working in local companies informed me that they noticed my advertisements (tests) and that management saved my number and was particularly interested in it. My phone was buzzing like mad. I didn't expect such a reaction. But I didn't execute. Why? Laugh as much as you'd like, but I got scared of such a positive reaction. I left it as a 'desert' for the future. I have completely ignored 80/20 rule.

Ok, I can not turn the time back. So, I shouldn't cry on what could've happened if I'd started when I had validated the market, which was a year ago. I can only change what I do from now on and here is what I am going to do:
  • Website - I will design a simple, yet professionally looking website using Wix. The purpose of this website will be lead collection and writing blogs that later will be shared on social media, other websites and various forums. I have a very solid domain and will run various Google Ads, by analyzing @Andy Black techniques and when the money starts pouring-in, I will outsource it to him completely.
  • Social Media - I will create a Facebook group and a profile with my company's name. I will add as many people as possible on my profile and engage my audience on both Facebook group and profile. I will be actively involved in related discussions and run various Facebook ads.
  • Business Cards - Similarly like above, I will use my network to distribute business cards that will be produced from the best possible material. I will spread the word as much as possible among my contacts and their friends.
  • Virtual Office - I am not native English speaker. So, in order to have the best possible shot at this, I will hire a virtual receptionist from Ireland that will answer all phone calls and send me required documents via e-mail. He/she will deal with customer service coming from English speaking people. In addition, I will have a prestigious address that will be used on my digital platforms and business cards and all of my postage will be forwarded to my home address from a virtual office, meaning I will not need to commute 100km one way to collect them.
  • Guerrilla Marketing Techniques - I will use all sorts of creative techniques, from hiring poem writers to write catchy posts to visual designers to design catchy visual design with a potential of going viral. The point is to be as unique, fun and remembered as long as possible.
IMPORTANT: This is a serious business idea. It has a real scaleability potential and exit strategy as there are many similar service providers with deep pockets that I am sure would be more than happy to buy me out as soon as I establish brand and solid customer base. In the worse case scenario, I will continue running all of the services above and go to work while modifying the system until it finally kicks-in. I have set a time-frame until 31st of July - I will then analyze my achievements and if my combined business profits will be less than €3'000 a month, I will try my luck in Logistic's industry while continuing to work on a business system. No, I am not going to spend that money on a nonsense, the point is to have a solid financial proof of the fact that my effort is worth continuing full-time. I am sure, if I change my above-mentioned habits, the chance of success is above 90%.

It's 4:30 am and I am pumped as hell. I will wake up at 8am tomorrow and create a schedule that will be posted on here and explained. I will then create targets for a week that will be crossed as soon as I reach them and at the end of a week I will provide a summary of my achievements, health and how I feel in general. You will be able to track my progress on a weekly basis and see empirical evidence of changes (profit, body change, etc). The point is, to crawl out of a current hellhole into a daylight and set a trail for others to follow.

Buckle up and thank you for reading this thread and being part of my journey!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Oct 5, 2018
Super cool, super detailed, very constructive!

By the way do You plan on generating new leads in context of point 4.?

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
The first step is to identify and acknowledge your problems. So you have already gotten far by doing that. Especially admitting that you have anger issues. Most people would not admit something like that. Good job!

I can relate to many aspects of your post. Never had that many issues with my weight, but very serious acne for a couple of years made me feel the same way you do. I hated going out in public every day and my confidence was so low, that I could not even go out and enjoy the weekends with my friends without of getting completely drunk, to the point that I could not remember anything yesterday.

Even though you have a different issue than I had, I just want to let you know that you are on the right way and it will not be so difficult as you probably imagine. Once you begin to take the small steps and implement the routine, then you will just keep going forward and forward.

I wish you the best journey. Cannot wait to open this thread in one year from now and see how far you have come. Even in a month I believe that you will already build so much more confidence and be a much happier person.

Best of luck buddy!

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Thanks guys for taking your time to read my post and support!

Super cool, super detailed, very constructive!

By the way do You plan on generating new leads in context of point 4.?

Yes, I believe I will most likely use cold calling service for that and use my own time to fish in a digital space.

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks guys for taking your time to read my post and support!

Yes, I believe I will most likely use cold calling service for that and use my own time to fish in a digital space.

Kudos for being well prepared!

By the way, if You read ''Rational Male'' take it with a grain of salt. This book can make You hate girls. Resentment can be bad for Your game + in my experience these theories represent a black and white view at intersex relationships and are a bit too binary. However, this book has some powerful golden nuggets. Just be careful, when reading it.

I'm just giving my 2 cents, because I took this book as the absolute truth, when in reality, it represents a certain angle of looking at attraction building. For example, it boasts the importance of ultra good looks and having bunch of money and status, and downplays how You can be a BEAST with just good energy and adding to the vibe.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Today is Tuesday - I am going to set certain goals for this week. I will report my results on Sunday and set new goals for the following week and then report again on Sunday and repeat the process again and again. This process will take a lot of time, discipline and skills - stuff that I already have, just need to tap into.

GOALS
Body Transformation - Stick to Keto diet and 2000kcal deficit a day while eating as much protein and healthy fats as possible. Go to gym since tomorrow until Sunday without skipping a single workout. I am not going to focus on staying in gym for a certain time, instead, I will focus on doing as many exercises as possible in 1 hour. I will leave boxing until the next month, don't wanna burn myself by diving so deep that I can't reach the surface again.

Social Media - Set certain times for checking and posting on Facebook and replying to comments and messages. Also, find the best tool that allows me to schedule posts and automate most social media marketing. It will be a tough call as I used to spend 5h a day scrolling through news and engaging in empty talk with various acquaintances.

Sleeping Pattern - I haven't had a sleeping schedule for years now. I suspect this has a direct effect on my mood - will report how true this is. I will aim to hit a sack at 10:50 pm and jump out of bed at 5am entire week. I will not use any technological device since 10pm and will spend 50 minutes prior to hitting a sack reading a book. When lying in bed, instead of worrying about what awaits in the future, I will program my mind by feeding it with gratification code until I slide into subconscious world for the next 6 hours.

Anger Issues - Eating healthy, going to gym (seeing my body getting in shape again), going to bed and waking up with a positive mind at certain times and pushing my business forward will make a critical change in my life and how I feel in general. In addition, I will add 15 minutes of transcendental meditation 3 times a day, practice Mindful Meditation while at the gym (breathing, feeling motions, muscle contraction, etc. - screw the weights and ego-lifting, concentrate on mindful weightlifting instead).

Business - Instead of saying I am going to make 1000 phone calls this week, because I haven't made any the previous week, I will start smart and slow. The goal for this week is to create a 200-300 page document for Lithuanians living in Ireland that explains everything about Ireland - such as How to Find a Job, Write a CV and a Cover Letter, Social Welfare, Setting a Business, Cultural Aspects, Public Transport and much more - this will be an ultimate reference point for Lithuanians considering moving to Ireland and for Lithuanians that have moved here recently. This document will be entirely free and distributed via various Facebook Lithuanian community groups and I will mention what service I provide in this document; so, people will be able to see how good I am at researching stuff, explaining it, presenting information and so on and can decide for themselves whether they want to refer me to their friends or relatives. I believe this document will attract somewhere in the range of 10k eyeballs a month, so it will be a good, passive marketing material. Bear in mind, I left Lithuania at 12, I am 27 in 2 months, so writing this document will be a challenge in itself.

I suspect it will take me entire week to finish this document to a standard I want. However, I will also serve all customers if they happen to get in touch while I am writing this project. So, the goal of this week is to maintain 110% customer satisfaction and finish this 200-300 page document and distribute it.

Little update on my weight loss progress
I have taken photos of how I looked last week. However, I don't feel comfortable sharing them just yet - I will do so when I reach my goal of losing a total of 40kg. Instead, I will post photos of my weight on a weekly basis - so you can see results for yourself. Roughly 7 days ago (I have photos of much better quality for future reference), I stood at 125kg - measured my weight with only underwear.

I measured my weight again yesterday, with light tracksuit on - I stood at 115. I suspect I would've stood at 112 with only underwear. The plan for next week is to finally see 109 number or smaller.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Thanks for following my journey!

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Thanks for the update, very motivating!

The part about 5 hours on social media going through news and other stuff is something I identify with and really need to get a grip on it starting today.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
***WEEKLY UPDATE***
Prior to New Year I had been camping in a tomorrowville - I used to be putting things for the next day and procrastinating. It seems I have finally packed my stuff and left this place, full of lazy cats.

I had been planning to deep clean my car for months. Guess what? I had finally done it this week - took me three good hours to complete it. Also, my yard had been a pretty dangerous place with randomly placed dog mines all over the place. I had been planning to take care of this for some time also, and guess what? I had finally neutralized my yard and I did it this week!

I had also bought a gym membership and trained once. Yea, once is far from good, but it is a start. I am going to increase this number to 3 this week. One step at a time. Progress is progress, right? As per my diet, although my weight hasn't dropped nor risen (I still stand at 115kg), I hadn't taken any junk food this week. I let myself eat as much as I want as long as it's not junk food. It's kind of like a warm up before transitioning into different lifestyle.

In terms of mental well-being, I feel very good. I feel I am on the right track to getting my life back and finally leaving depression and anxiety behind for good. I am pretty sure the more progress I'll make the better I feel. I know it's correlated.

Highlights of the week
  • Made an appointment for a full driving test (had been 4 years disqualified)
  • Stopped communicating to a very close, toxic friend (weed supplier)
  • Procrastinating less than I used to when completing client orders
  • Cleaned a car and a yard (procrastinated for months prior to this)
  • Bought a gym membership and had 1 gym training (warming-up)
  • Feeling less negativity rushing through my vanes
  • Made a total of €470 profit this week
  • No junk food for entire week
Goals for the following week
  • Write 200 pages of Mega Pack and increase speed of order delivery by 20%
  • Drop from 115kg to 112kg and consume minimal amount of carbs
  • Start meditating and initiate sleeping regimen (11pm - 5am)
  • Bring my arse to the gym 3 times a week (1h training each)
  • Finish The Prince and resume reading Einstein biography
  • Spend less time on social media for personal reasons
  • Make at least €400 profit

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Woke up today. Feeling down because Execution is on stand still. No client in Pipeline. Not able to figure out what to do to boost my productivity and then here comes Almantas, showing me the way with a torch in dark tunnel.

YOu are great man! Seriously. I will say one thing. You are thinking/Doing BIG and being transparent. Too good. Being able to accept all the weakness in oneself is one of the big achievement. I too will do this and accept all my weaknesses.

Good going Man.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi @Almantas,

Nice post my friend. I must say that changing habits is probably one of the thoughest things to achieve but you're well on your way.

Let me tell you what I did which could possible help you.
  1. Download Habithub app on your phone and add all the new habits you want to have
  2. Download Sports Tracker app (Add me in the process. It stimulates us together by following eachother) and start with sports but build up slow. 30 minutes per day the first week and then 45 minutes per day. And try to include running since this builds stamina and discipline.
  3. Download Smarter Time app so you can automatically follow where you are leaking time. It aumatically learns from your behaviour and checks how you spend your time. Also install this on your computer so it can track work time etc.
  4. Use StoryTel app to improve productivity in terms of learning and time management. While your sporting out you could listen to books instead or reading although I do both but it speeds up your learning curve.
  5. Keep statistics running in excell for all kinds of stuff and use charts to visualize that data. Also known as The Visual Display of Quantitative Information. Very important for succes :).
I hope you have found some value here and you are well on your way.

All the best,
Amro

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Great plan...now go and execute. You can do this! I believe in you! We're all gonna make it.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi,

I just found the last missing APP. Maybe it's something for you too.

The name of the APP is Stay Focused and it closes time absorbing APPS or limit them to a certain amount of time per day. Changing the settings cost 24 hours. :) This way Facebook, Wazzap and other BS apps will be locked and you can use them to a minimum.

This APP alone will save me at least 1000 hours a year!

All the best,
Amro

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Hello Almantas,

i don't know if it could be beneficial to you, but i put my current training schedule into this thread. I know it got cheesy illustrations all over it, but that way i don't have to translate everything into english and i think it's quite understandable.

It's got some tables to write down the weights you're using for either high volume (3x5-6) or intensity (4x8-10)

Maybe you can get something out of it. If something's unclear or you do have any questions, pm me.
Best of luck.

Attachments

• Training.xlsx
    3.3 MB · Views: 3

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
***Weekly Update***
This week I learned some great lessons. Although I didn't meet most of the targets, I learned a bunch of great stuff. First of all, that having no sleeping pattern affects me big time. Second, I am addicted to social media and talking BS to acquaintances online and have to quickly do something about it. And most importantly - instead of living my life externally, I should go internally.

I spend too much time and energy on thinking about others and contemplating how most population is living on autopilot and are ignorant to reality. Literally, sometimes I just scroll through FB feed and make myself angry by reading stupid stuff people post and ask myself "why these people are so stupid?" lol.

Ok, screw that. I can change and power is in my hands. Let's roll.

Highlights of the Week
  • Done 1 proper gym training - felt pain for like 3 days lol
  • Ate clean and low-carb food for entire week
  • Lost 1.5kg - currently stand at 113.5kg
  • Made €750 profit
Goals for the Following Week
  • Write 150 pages of information for my Mega Pack marketing material
  • Bring my dog out every single morning (haven't done so in months)
  • Go 3 days to the gym (chest, shoulders and back training - 1h each)
  • Drop my weight to 110kg by eating single low-carb meal a day
  • Start meditating 10 minutes 3 times a day
  • Beginning following my new schedule
  • Make at least €400 profit
This month you won't see any spectacular accomplishments. The plan for this month is to slowly gain momentum, build self-confidence and warm-up for the big changes and stuff that's about to follow next. I am content about my progress and trying not to push myself too hard, considering I am still recovering from depression. One step at a time towards better life is all that matters at this stage.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
  • Go 3 days to the gym (chest, shoulders and back training - 1h each)
3652cab693be1fd2c3b782299fc389a8--funny-gym-funny-memes.jpg

and-on-that-day-not-a-single-leg-wastrained-never-16598923.png

images

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
My legs are naturally huge. If you saw them you would understand why I'm doing upper body most of the time - had been cycling since 6.

You should make presumptions more carefully next time. The reason why I am not doing my legs YET is because they are genetically well built, whereas my upper body lags behind. Therefore, in order to balance my body out I am beginning by training my upper body and will squeeze single leg training from next week.

I had been cycling since the age of 6 and had been doing leg workouts until December. Although my diet was a mess, I was regularly attending gym and cycling a bike. These are the photos taken roughly two months ago:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks for your insightful and supportive reply though.

John Clancy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Feb 23, 2015
@Almantas,

How are things going? Still on track with your goals?

I've been watching this thread (as are plenty of other people, I'm sure) - we're all rooting for you. Hope all is well!

kingdom94

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 9, 2019
hey man been i've reading your stuff for a little while, Looking forward to seeing where you will be and what this thread will look like a year or two from now. I have a few similar problems as you, my sleep schedule is all over the place aswell and it's something I'm trying to get dialed in.

Since this is the fastlane forum i would like to give you advice on the fastest way humanely possible to lose bodyfat. Prolonged Fasting! please note this is not for the weak-willed. You gotta have some balls and will power. So the whole idea is to force yourself into ketosis by fasting for a prolonged period . after a 72hour fast your body will go into a deep state of ketosis, you will be pissing purple on the ketosis sticks and be in optimal body fat burning mode. your body will be using your body fat as energy to survive instead of carbs and the amount you can lose is incomparable to a 3meal a day keto diet. check out snake diet on youtube the guy is very unconventional and uses strong language but the science behind it is legit.

you can basically go super long without eating (alot longer than what conventional wisdom tells you), like im talking about 1 small keto meal a week or every two weeks. your body will not starve if you have body fat on you. the only issue is your electrolyte levels will get messed up so you will need to make sure you get in your sodium and potassium or you will feel like crap drinking only water for a long period.

If you have the willpower to prolong fast (even just starting with 24 or 48s is okay) you will speed up your weight loss journey like 10x. just make sure your refeeds are keto friendly foods so you don't kick out of ketosis. I'm only saying this cause i know a guy your size and he went from 255lbs to 210 in 30 days just doing long 4-5 day fasts and now he weights about 175 and is living a completely different life. Most people think someone like you is looking at 12-24 months to get rid of the weight and be in great shape when in reality you could be under 200 pounds in a month or two from now.

I know how hard it is to build momentum for guys like us so i just hope you give this a shot! theirs nothing more motivating then dropping fat off your body super fast. Crap you could lose 30 pounds a month pretty easily. I think if you get down to 180lbs shredded alot of your other goals would fall into place. just dont listen to mainstream and think 3 days a meal of keto is the fastest way to hit that goal.

Prolonged fasting is the fastlane of the diet world, to bad nobody talks about it because theirs no money to be made by telling people all they need to do is literally stop eating and they will become healthy af

hope this helps, cheers and goodluck man will be watching from afar hit me up if you need any fasting advice.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
My legs are naturally huge. If you saw them you would understand why I'm doing upper body most of the time - had been cycling since 6.

These are huge!! Your father is Roberto Carlos?! :D

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Hey @Almantas just wanted to see how things are progressing.

There will (almost always) be setbacks. That's OK, so long as the overall trend is in the right direction. 1% improvement per day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.